Remove forager credo speed bonus (atleast in combat)

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Remove forager credo speed bonus (atleast in combat)

Postby Apocoreo » Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Obvious spam.

What if instead the credo applies a debuff to small animals that slows them down? Same functionality for hunter's but no longer used in pvp.

Do people actually carry live rabbits to chase in battle? Heard that was a thing.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby bmjclark » Tue May 26, 2020 11:22 pm

It's a pretty retarded mechanic and i dont know why anyone would ever want this to continue being a thing. Though i guess looking at giant rabbits the size of boars on custom clients is fun.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Glorthan » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 am

But the best way to get hedgehogs is to aggro & kill them so you don't get quilled wounds :(

I think critters fleeing slower if you are chasing them is a fine alternative as suggested earlier.
Glorthan

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:25 am

all combat related credos should be removed or heavily reworked in to not having effects in combat. jorb didnt like b12 sword switching but for some reason bunnyslippers switching is w/e. bunnyslippers effect is oke i guess imo but the critters just make the combat a hit and run which is shit.

ahh i cleave and click critter and if my ping is better than yours and you werent anticipating it i get free cleaves. :roll:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 am

Personally I think it's super cool that all of the endgame warriors have to wear bunny slippers with a 20% maximum gild chance :roll:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ctopolon4 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:05 am

imho its kinda skill when you use speed buffs in battle. not only botted stats rules
ctopolon4

Postby Headchef » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:52 am

jordancoles wrote:Personally I think it's super cool that all of the endgame warriors have to wear bunny slippers with a 20% maximum gild chance :roll:

Take away those rolling eyes man.... it IS actually cool....

and clothes don't really matter this world anyway can always stay half of opponent ua/mc anyway :roll:
Headchef

Postby Lalaxx » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:05 am

but those bunny slippers looks fashion with my battleaxe and mammoth guard. Why you want make it useless? :o
ps: please buff Scarlet Gown cha/melee gilding chance to 45% so i could wear it in battle along with bunny slippers and everyone could. :roll: . ty ty!
Lalaxx

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas