Charter Stone names.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Charter Stone names.

Postby nero1141 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 pm

So i changed my PCs and discovered that charter stone names are gone from the list, not sure if its a bug or feature, but i need to typing the names manualy now looking at screenshot, they dont save that way and i cant "revisit" charter stones to show them on the list, are they stored locally? if so in which file can i find them so i can copy paste it? its a bit annoying that they dont work like kin list, and arent stored with character data...
nero1141

Re: Charter Stone names.

Postby Astarisk » Sun May 31, 2020 10:07 pm

nero1141 wrote:So i changed my PCs and discovered that charter stone names are gone from the list, not sure if its a bug or feature, but i need to typing the names manualy now looking at screenshot, they dont save that way and i cant "revisit" charter stones to show them on the list, are they stored locally? if so in which file can i find them so i can copy paste it? its a bit annoying that they dont work like kin list, and arent stored with character data...

As far as I'm aware the saving of names is an Amber feature by Romovs and not available in the default client so you won't find support for it here. Romovs saves the charter names in registry.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Re: Charter Stone names.

Postby Tamalak » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:29 am

I had this issue too. If you inspect a charter stone, it'll re-add it to your list, though.
Tamalak

Return to Critique & Ideas