Rocking Chair and Travel Weariness

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Rocking Chair and Travel Weariness

Postby Chieves » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:52 pm

Noid wrote:The proposition here is to make rocking chair AND pipe to work in combination, so that one (the rocking chair) boost the other (smoking the pipe).

This proposition doesn't include the use of a hooka which in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to be used if you're already smoking from another source.

Regarding the IRL situation, smoking tobacco surely doesn't heal your wounds and in general provides lung damage but it does certainly help relaxing (ask the smokers) often during or after a trip when you feel stressed.

But I've rarely seen anyone sticking a pipe and hookah in the mouth at the same time to achieve any form of relaxation. Maybe you could do that stuffing weed in both to get quickly high as fuck but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'd like to add onto that by saying that I think it's kind of dangerous to smoke a hookah with hot water and coal while on a rocking chair- something is bound to go wrong
Chieves

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Seems kinda dumb having a mechanic to just go afk. At least beds are slow and log you out.
DDDsDD999

Postby Apocoreo » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:47 pm

I mean hookahs are an afk mechanic. Done the same for smelters with an alt running them. There's plenty in this game that encourages you to fuck around on your second screen.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:47 am

Apocoreo wrote:There's plenty in this game that encourages you to fuck around on your second screen.

Or run multiple accounts.

Apocoreo wrote:I mean hookahs are an afk mechanic.

Beat me to it....
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas