Make HQ glass optional

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Make HQ glass optional

Postby Lalaxx » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:53 am

It's really become frustrating to make glass curios with new ingredient lye. Maybe add second glass craft option from only sand that will be indeed less quality but will not take eternity to make. Thank you.
Lalaxx

Re: Make HQ glass optional

Postby shubla » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:13 am

Or maybe you should accept the fact that you cannot make limitless amount of all the games items. Some items are so valuable that you can only make so few of them.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby pawnchito » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:24 am

cant you make limitless quantities still it just takes way way more tedium? more stuff that can be solved by a sweet new script or some such while the average noob just gets fucked.
pawnchito

Postby Lalaxx » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:38 am

Ah yes. The shubla with his bot army. Not surprised you appeared here with a no no.
Lalaxx

Postby shubla » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:27 am

In that case the same policy should be applied to all aspects of the game. Like pearls, baking, crafting other curios etc.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Lurux » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 am

The developers made this choice for a reason. It was very likely assessed glass (and all items linked to) are to easy to make - hence why they implemented the lye.
Lurux

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Just make prisms amazing or something to justify this nonsense
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:02 pm

I think melting straight sand would turn in to some real shitty obsidian like substance depending on the composition, definitely need to add a bunch of shit to make it nice and clear.

If regular glass curios get buffed, a new 1 or two could be implemented with a new material name like obsidian or rough glass
Zentetsuken

Postby Lalaxx » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:I think melting straight sand would turn in to some real shitty obsidian like substance depending on the composition, definitely need to add a bunch of shit to make it nice and clear.

If regular glass curios get buffed, a new 1 or two could be implemented with a new material name like obsidian or rough glass

rough glass can be used for curious and not for glasses/monocles etc. if that's fits? I don't think you need purified glass for shiny marbles since u coloring it.
Lalaxx

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Lalaxx wrote:
Zentetsuken wrote:I think melting straight sand would turn in to some real shitty obsidian like substance depending on the composition, definitely need to add a bunch of shit to make it nice and clear.

rough glass can be used for curious and not for glasses/monocles etc. if that's fits? I don't think you need purified glass for shiny marbles since u coloring it.

true, probably for marbles it doesn't matter, but for something that is suppose to be clear like a snowglobe or prism it might be necessary.
Zentetsuken

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas