mid-high class PvE goals between bear and trolls

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

mid-high class PvE goals between bear and trolls

Postby AHONEN » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:35 am

I am living in small group consists of 3 members and I find it difficult to set the PvE goal after we can hunt bears by group or by snekkja-hunting.

Mammoth, Trolls and Whales are too rare and too strong and these combat goals are too far that group members give up to grow their stats and eventually quit, make things more difficult for members left behind. I guess this kind of spiral also happens for other small groups.

My ideas are
(1) New creatures (between bear and trolls) or dungeon(between ants and beavers) for 3~4 ppl hunting
(2) Make them much more common than mammoth or beaver dungeons.
(3) Make them not deadly(executing) so that small groups with no disposable combat alts can know their growing progress by try and error.
It is okay if they will make nasty wounds that requires several types of medicines and several days to heal.

I understand perma-death is an important feature of this game, but make strong PvE enemy deadly actually forces us to go on 100% win tactics or combat alts zombie attacks. Enabling fair fights for small group members can encourage them to grow strong and probably extend the life span, because the game features are finally result in stronger combat so if we lose motivation in getting strong, we'll eventually quit.
AHONEN

Re: mid-high class PvE goals between bear and trolls

Postby Fostik » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:55 pm

Im not completelly understand why you speaking about PvE but limiting everything with hunting on snekkja only :?
between bear and trolls

1. Walruses
2. Wolfs
3. Ant dungeons
4. Beaver dungeons

Honesty, game has shitlot PvE challenges for any group now
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: mid-high class PvE goals between bear and trolls

Postby AHONEN » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Walrus and wolves are in the same tier of strength with bears in my opinion, but if hunting wolves are more rewarding that might be cool.

Dungeons are nice and i just wish there were more different types of dungeon and more numbers of dungeon so that we can challenge it every week.

BTW, thank you for sharing your high-quality well, the water in our village is 100% bottled at aperture science!
AHONEN

Return to Critique & Ideas