Credos Prestige

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Credos Prestige

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:55 pm

PogJoe45 wrote:I can agree that credos are flawed in certain ways, there's always room for tweaks and improvements down the road and I trust that Jorb and Loftar will make credos even better than they currently are but I'm not quite sure how anyone can deny that they're were a great update that had a way more positive impact in the game than negative.

I can say without a shadow of doubt credos have made my experience playing haven far less enjoyable. They're not quite bad enough to make me outright quit haven, but if another game comes out at the same time as world 13 I can absolutely see credos pushing me from being extremely excited about hafen to choosing something else.

I can see why the most casual role players whose experience is mostly indifferent to others would like them, especially if they don't have that nack for making their own sandbox fun. The saddest part about credos is that demographic's desires could be satiated so easily without credos being an intrusive and unfun experience for everybody else. Literally all that would need to happen is Loftar to get drunk one night and change all of the values for overpowered quality/character growth/movement attached to credos to 0. Maybe exchange them for emotes, or being immune to midges.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:10 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:Maybe exchange them for emotes, or being immune to midges.

I'd do a credo that made me immune to midges, even if it was 8 credos deep. I'd probably hate every step of the way, too.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Dorian254 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:24 pm

thank you pogjoe45 i enjoy this!!

it would give more endgame to do when you have nothing else to do when you have to wait for things to complete
Dorian254
Under curfew

Postby JohnBolognese » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:52 am

This is probably the best idea i've read this month, if not this year.
Please consider this and listen to this man devs!!!
JohnBolognese
Under curfew

Postby Scilly_guy » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:21 am

MagicManICT wrote:

I'd do a credo that made me immune to midges, even if it was 8 credos deep. I'd probably hate every step of the way, too.

This
Scilly_guy

Postby shubla » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:28 am

MagicManICT wrote:

I've never had any problem from midget bites. They are silly thing but not an issue. How long do people roam at swamps for them to become a problem?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby ctopolon4 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:00 pm

i have alot of fun with scholar credo... doing it half year, died from troll who decide start fight from cave-in, doing it another half year, died in pvp, doing it another half year...i only wish to prestige or wipe to do it again ¦]
ctopolon4

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas