Sword in the Stone - Credo Quest

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Sword in the Stone - Credo Quest

Postby GamingRAM » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Credo Quest: Black Smith
Craft (random type) sword. Then jam sword into the requested quest giving boulder.

The sword then cannot be removed from the quest giver by anyone (boulder can still be destroyed with enough strength, but otherwise is partly-"magically" protected while having the sword (just to prevent naked hearthlings from breaking this blatant quest giver)).

Credo Quest: Nomad/Wanderer
Pull the sword from the quest giving boulder (assuming there is one with a sword inserted into it, and assuming the sword is still ingrained inside it).

I think this would be pretty neat, there aren't any dynamic quests that involved other players at some point. Since this game is very big on being a persistent open world, I think this would fit.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Re: Sword in the Stone - Credo Quest

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:34 pm

Would be cool

A stone with a sword would need to require at least vandalism to destroy, even off claim
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Return to Critique & Ideas