Some structures and furniture ideas for QoL

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Some structures and furniture ideas for QoL

Postby vatas » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Those larger villages use foken bots to do chores anyway and bots dont care about tediousness or monotony. I only want to make this game more enjoyable for actual human beings and don't give much shitte about big boys competetive tryharders who will use scripts anyway.

Probably not a direct analogy but it's like global pools, devs presumably thought this would prevent big factions from botting unlimited pearls and it kind of worked, problem is that they now get almost all the pearls and casuals get almost nothing, when before you could get decent amount of pearls with manual effort.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Some structures and furniture ideas for QoL

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:24 pm

Liss12 wrote:
SinJin wrote:-snip-

Those larger villages use foken bots to do chores anyway and bots dont care about tediousness or monotony. I only want to make this game more enjoyable for actual human beings and don't give much shitte about big boys competetive tryharders who will use scripts anyway.

This, the game is crazy clicky, anything that helps reduce that, closes the gap between botters and uh... Not botters.

Anything that makes the game easier also make sit easy for big villages, no shit. That doesn't increase or decrease the gap.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas