Re: New Idea

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Postby abt79 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:58 am

bring back devs streams, or interact with your community in literally any way more meaningful than “oh shit umm we’re getting ddosed guys better sit and wait for it to stop I guess haha”
For the future generations, the OP of this thread proposed “Game Development: Eat Shit Faggots” wherein the developers would bring much entertainment and catharsis by offing themselves (in the game, of course). This friendly suggestion seems to have angered some mysterious and likely pathetic force which responded to the microaggression by deleting just the OP whilst leaving the rest of the thread intact. As new de facto OP I have edited my post to maintain relative normalcy after this horrific tragedy.

anyways fuck autistic greens, fuck removing OPs and leaving the decapitated thread, and most importantly fuck w12

(oh and racky mom says you have to stop spamming the discord you’re running up our dialup bill.)
Last edited by abt79 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
abt79

Postby Ailaa » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:35 am

abt79 wrote:can’t +1 but I will say this is a wonderfully based thread

(and remember, he’s paid exactly NOTHING for all this work!)

I do not agree with the OP. I think this is a great game and i'm sure Jorb and Loftar are doing their best.
But your argument is invalid since they introduced the store, where you can pay for a subscription.
Ailaa

Postby Zodiac215 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Game is great idk how you guys prefer old haven with less than half content than todays version
Zodiac215

Postby abt79 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Ailaa wrote:I do not agree with the OP. I think this is a great game and i'm sure Jorb and Loftar are doing their best.
But your argument is invalid since they introduced the store, where you can pay for a subscription.

Congratulations on your reading comprehension skills. I was referring to a user of this forum who is neither jorb nor loftar. Note that if I was referring one to both of them, I might’ve mentioned them by name or perhaps used a plural pronoun such as “they”.
abt79

Postby Ailaa » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:28 pm

abt79 wrote:
Ailaa wrote:I do not agree with the OP. I think this is a great game and i'm sure Jorb and Loftar are doing their best.

Congratulations on your reading comprehension skills. I was referring to a user of this forum who is neither jorb nor loftar. Note that if I was referring one to both of them, I might’ve mentioned them by name or perhaps used a plural pronoun such as “they”.

I see, well. Then i was mistaken.
Ailaa

Return to Critique & Ideas