singlepleyer or server files?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: singlepleyer or server files?

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:54 pm

Example: you want to run HnH server for friend group of 10 people. You will not need as much processing power as current server, and can opt for much smaller map to even reduce disk size.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:09 pm

TAURION wrote:
kokozyabra wrote:Why no any sort of singleplayer?

I dont love pvp and world death, this game really have great pve features and will be great if they do singleplayer version or give server files even if it be btp.

Just make a price about 50-100$ for single version and i think many people will buy it i know some people that left the game after world death because they dont want to start from 0.

all who love pve and solo play they will be happy if u do some sort of singleversion.

sorry for bad english, not my native.

Yes, that would be very interesting. When I played co-op with friends, the game often ended after dying in a battle with hostile players. Toxic nerds spoil the game even by their presence without aggression. When they just give you 200+ quality things for free in the first month of the game, while I get a maximum of 70 quality in 2 months, it kills the interest. And communicating with the community, you quickly understand how the big clans will evict and destroy you whenever they want. I want to play in my own rhythm, not paying attention to the world around me, autistic hermit with the same friends, waiting for the indulgence of Odin, Thor or Loki so that they release a single or co-op version.

"Toxic nerds" have declared that siege has been removed.

Now anyone joining the game just needs to somehow find and read this guide on making a secure base and know of tricks like these. With those conditions met, game mostly turns into Stardew Valley Online.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Kalfax » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:45 pm

i'll happily pay big bucks to get this game in a singleplayer only availability.
Kalfax

Postby ulbu » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:56 am

Imagine the level of autism required to be the top player on all public HnH servers at once. Just incredible.
ulbu

Postby fulma » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:15 pm

Because sure the way devs wanted us to play the game was to have 123123 alts hodling all our valuables.
valheim is haven offline
fulma

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:42 pm

firehurtnova wrote:Yup! I also wish that there would be a single-player server for this game. Now, everyone tried all the formats of this game but I still prefer or love to play this game in the single-player format. Let's see what they come up with. I just found out the best reviews of similar games on the Youtube Vanced APK.

if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Rodimus » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:46 pm

H&H is just trying to avoid kids from playing this game.
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Silvermoon
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Vallblómbyrđa
W14 - Local Area Network
W15 - ???
Rodimus

Postby Wurtag » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:01 am

Wurtag