Trading improvements

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Trading improvements

Postby Fostik » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 am

So I have ran market for some time, faced few issues that I want to highlight.

First of all, players should be able to set price on barter stand for any item, even undiscovered, or item that they does not have.
My take that this is main blocker for trading for every player. Say, someone want to buy rock crystal, or potter clay for minehole. To start buying this, you need to have one as example to setup price, and have it discovered, which is absurd.
People can set up buying any item higher quality than they have, like tools, stone, discovered ore, seeds, wood or anything, but it's make markets kinda useless when you can't automatically buy the thing you don't have discovered yet.

And the second, it's essential to have the ability to set payment bigger than 1 stack. It's really annoying to make gift boxes to pay more than 100 coins, or trade in bulk.
Let us configure "hand that takes", to make it take certain amount of items from the cupboard. I think it's quite simple to make, and players will be easy to configure "take 3 stacks", and put 3 stacks of coins to set up an offer of 300 coins.
Last edited by Fostik on Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: Trading improvements

Postby pawnchito » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:56 am

+1. This whole thread is full of wisdom and good substance.
pawnchito

Postby Fostik » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:37 am

Bump.
Please consider for new world, this is simply changes that will be very helpful for markets.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:19 pm

+1

makes trading easier which will make it more prevalent
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Return to Critique & Ideas