Idea for cart quality of life upgrade

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Idea for cart quality of life upgrade

Postby tadeo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:59 pm

Hey
Last time i was talking with mate about carts.
it would be nice thing if carts have option for example in flower menu to open all chest from it in one single window without take out every chest on ground.
Or maybe new cart , like one big chest on wheels ofc from more mid/late game mats.

Plus Cistern Cart would be cool :D

sry for my eng
World 2-4 Small steps in hermitting nothing big ¦]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
World 12 Ted Mega Chad Hermit
World 13 Ted Member of Kulwa Village / ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
World 14 Ted Member of Alpaca Farm
World 15 Ted Member of Tempest City
tadeo

Re: Idea for cart quality of life upgrade

Postby tadeo » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:26 pm

Bump
World 2-4 Small steps in hermitting nothing big ¦]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
World 12 Ted Mega Chad Hermit
World 13 Ted Member of Kulwa Village / ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
World 14 Ted Member of Alpaca Farm
World 15 Ted Member of Tempest City
tadeo

Postby ctopolon4 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:40 am

mb just remove stamina & make unlimited inventory? double the 3rd speed and remove big hourglass that makes your watch them and press drink button more & more
ctopolon4

Postby The_Blode » Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:29 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:mb just remove stamina & make unlimited inventory? double the 3rd speed and remove big hourglass that makes your watch them and press drink button more & more

This feels like some kind of impotent retaliation for your wax thread, which I'm pretty sure OP/TC had nothing to do with. Pretty shameful, IMO.
The_Blode

Postby ItsFunToLose » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:05 am

The_Blode wrote:
ctopolon4 wrote:mb just remove stamina & make unlimited inventory? double the 3rd speed and remove big hourglass that makes your watch them and press drink button more & more

This feels like some kind of impotent retaliation for your wax thread, which I'm pretty sure OP/TC had nothing to do with. Pretty shameful, IMO.

TWENTY TWO!

I killed a mammoth with a q22 bronze sword, thus, wax is too expensive. By decree, leather is now fiat for wax and can be used in all recipes, until such time where the recipe for wax has been appropriately modified to produce exactly as much wax as you could leather, even though there is absolutely zero overlap between wax and leather in terms of how they are produced.

TWENTY TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:13 pm

why you sitting at forum? you should go farm wax, i need few more cupboards of it for my 3cb of leather (just farm 128*5candleberrys or 128*50 tiles of replanted turnip cant wait)... also make a video how to kill mammoth/cachalot with a q22 tinkerAxe to show how good is highEnd hunting in thus game

for every 3 catched squirrels you have to replant 100 tiles of turnip, and repeat that 12 times to make 1 armor from mammoth killed with 22q sword, and get it broken after 1-2 good cleaves on you (thats i call gameplay)
same as push drink button all time & bring cisterns of water to home every day ... chip chop dig alts wanna drink too
ctopolon4

Postby WowGain » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:41 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:why you sitting at forum? you should go farm wax, i need few more cupboards of it for my 3cb of leather (just farm 128*5candleberrys or 128*50 tiles of replanted turnip cant wait)... also make a video how to kill mammoth/cachalot with a q22 tinkerAxe to show how good is highEnd hunting in thus game

for every 3 catched squirrels you have to replant 100 tiles of turnip, and repeat that 12 times to make 1 armor from mammoth killed with 22q sword, and get it broken after 1-2 good cleaves on you (thats i call gameplay)
same as push drink button all time & bring cisterns of water to home every day ... chip chop dig alts wanna drink too

loooooser, loooooser
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Return to Critique & Ideas