add a radius indictator to barter poles

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

add a radius indictator to barter poles

Postby Pommfritz » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm

see title, like for bee skeps and food troughs
Pommfritz

Re: add a radius indictator to barter poles

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:23 pm

They have a radius indicator when you place them. Do you mean like a toggle to see them all after being built, or what?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: add a radius indictator to barter poles

Postby Pommfritz » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 pm

yea that's what I mean, like for bee skeps and mine supports etc.

tbh I don't really know right now if that toggle I use in Ender is in the default client. but I press alt+r and it shows all radius except from barter poles

edit:
here for example I had to add some cupboards recently and always had to click through the building menu to see the radius

and I'm testing on the default client right now, it looks like the radius toggle just exists as a custom client feature, I really thought it was in the default client ^^
maybe the show mine support radius toggle could be reworked to a show radius toggle which includes all objects that have a radius.

this is what it looks like in Enders client:

obviously a bit overloaded right now because of all the troughs and mine supports in the area.

edit2: minus the pink lines for bounding boxes, I don't even realise anymore that it's turned on xd
Pommfritz

Return to Critique & Ideas