When you hover cursor over Thingwall in map

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

When you hover cursor over Thingwall in map

Postby vatas » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:18 pm

It should say either:

Not visited

OR

Visited
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: When you hover cursor over Thingwall in map

Postby MadNomad » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:51 pm

indeed, you can end up wasting time travelling to one for nothing
MadNomad

Postby pawnchito » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:21 am

+1 and some more text.
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:21 am

Doesn't have to be exactly like described in OP, just let me know if I should take a detour to a Thingwall to visit it or not...
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:16 pm

Core problem: I see a Thingwall on my map. Have a visited it with this particular character I'm playing? Only way to know is to travel to adjacent Thingwall and try to travel to it.

vatas

Postby vatas » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:08 pm

Bump.

vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas