Scale LP character gains by curios per day rate

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Scale LP character gains by curios per day rate

Postby DonVelD » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:52 pm

You don't have to be a PvPer to bully eternal sprucecaps.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:08 pm

I killed several people this world by putting hussar wings on completely fresh alt and menacingly walking at them until they drowned themselves. If you want shitters to not die left and right you need to convince Gorbo to make the game teach people at least the most basic of PVP concepts.

lmao there's spiraling, RN. There's no fucking way any of you retards are being relevant outside of big villages of other relevant people & botters because you will never have weapons high enoughQ to cleave through other people's armor and people will prolly be stinging over your AC on like 30/20 openings.

Also, jesus fucking christ, the vanilla client doesn't even have a drinking hotkey for god's sake and you're talking about the plebs getting bullied because they don't have LP? Your priorities are in the absolute wrong order
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Fostik » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:20 pm

Current curio based LP gain in game works just fine, you can adjust LP gain by different parameters: price of it, exp cost, total lp/h to total lp, int requirements etc. This allows you to create own curiosity stack that best fits your play style.
Having another gating mechanic here will force you to follow curiosity meta curio setup, which sucks comparing to current state of it.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby The_Lich_King » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:36 pm

Fostik wrote:Current curio based LP gain in game works just fine, you can adjust LP gain by different parameters: price of it, exp cost, total lp/h to total lp, int requirements etc. This allows you to create own curiosity stack that best fits your play style.
Having another gating mechanic here will force you to follow curiosity meta curio setup, which sucks comparing to current state of it.

Yeah this was the issue with w9. Curios were so exp heavy people would actually run out of exp, which lead to curio metas being absolutely mandatory and endless hours of wandering around to get xp events.

Gating LP has ended badly so many times in the past i am hesitant to try it again.
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas