Quicksilver poisoning is too harsh

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Quicksilver poisoning is too harsh

Postby Liss12 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:47 pm

No LARPy wounds for simply playing the game and doing things intended way should be permanent.
Liss12

Re: Quicksilver poisoning is too harsh

Postby Sevenless » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:18 pm

It isn't

https://i.gyazo.com/b03777a90c24cca8fc2 ... 3c2c51.png

Alchemy makes all wounds healable affordably, although things like warts take a literal month or two to heal.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Reiber » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:45 pm

just smoke opium bro, every quicksilver globe should be studied with some opiumdragons in tow.
dont blame the larpwounds for highly optionable gamplay if you arent prepared to larp it away also
Reiber

Postby Austinh15 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:49 am

I've literally given out free recipes for the potion to fix this. My brother in Christ learn the way of rubbing rocks and herbs together or die to your larp wounds. It literally takes two ingredients, an elongated rock, and a bowl shaped rock, then you just fucking rub that shit between them and throw it in water. It's like, a 2 second process. All of the actions here literally take rocks and herbs, except the 1 single wax, hide, and sand needed to make the mortar and pestle.

Please educate yourself before posting garbage kthx
Austinh15

Postby WowGain » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:51 am

Reiber wrote:just smoke opium bro

are you fucking stupid or something
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:02 pm

WowGain wrote:
Reiber wrote:just smoke opium bro

are you fucking stupid or something

oh excuse me i was under the firm impression opium would heal quicksilver poisoning
Reiber

Postby Liss12 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:31 pm

Austinh15 wrote:I've literally given out free recipes for the potion to fix this. My brother in Christ learn the way of rubbing rocks and herbs together or die to your larp wounds. It literally takes two ingredients, an elongated rock, and a bowl shaped rock, then you just fucking rub that shit between them and throw it in water. It's like, a 2 second process. All of the actions here literally take rocks and herbs, except the 1 single wax, hide, and sand needed to make the mortar and pestle.

Please educate yourself before posting garbage kthx

Fuck you and your autistic witchcraft bruh. Im ain't gonna build whole alchemy lab just because i want a nice looking felt sofa.
Liss12

Postby Austinh15 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:43 pm

Liss12 wrote:
Austinh15 wrote:Fuck you and your autistic witchcraft bruh. Im ain't gonna build whole alchemy lab just because i want a nice looking felt sofa.

K then enjoy being just as mentally handicapped in game as you are in real life you degenerate. Hope the devs don't listen to lazy trash that won't even follow instructions even when it's laid out on a flowchart for them. You probably get angry at your caretaker as they lead you to the bathroom too smh. Get well soon <3
Austinh15

Postby Liss12 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:29 pm

Austinh15 wrote:
Liss12 wrote:
Austinh15 wrote:Fuck you and your autistic witchcraft bruh. Im ain't gonna build whole alchemy lab just because i want a nice looking felt sofa.

K then enjoy being just as mentally handicapped in game as you are in real life you degenerate. Hope the devs don't listen to lazy trash that won't even follow instructions even when it's laid out on a flowchart for them. You probably get angry at your caretaker as they lead you to the bathroom too smh. Get well soon <3

Damn boi there is enough salt in you to buy 200+q anvil and hammer.
Liss12

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:27 pm

My brother in Christ, the wounds are to incentivize you to use wound-collection alts. The game is literally telling you to stop hurting yourself.
DDDsDD999

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas