Why this is my favorite world so far

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Why this is my favorite world so far

Postby dorag » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:19 am

Time gating mines has made it feel much less hard to be on same mine layers as major factions, i can play for 3 hours a day and keep up with a lot of large groups. I also have enjoyed reduced duration of crab wounds so you don't have to run a alt with 20 survival just for picking up crabs in my snek if i pass them. I really think this is the best world to get involved in pvp/ learn cause their wont be large gear differences between your group and other groups as long as your on the lowest mine layer. I do wish more things were time gated / the game was more respectful of your time or had less chores that take long periods of time so people that work can have more things to do in life outside of the game. I think shit like smoking sausage and having to kill serval badgers per load of 16 sausages in a smoker or having to find conker or insert wood for random tree is kinda disrespectful of the players time, really think sausage either needs to output more per animal you kill this will benefit everyone including hunters and will help a lot with people who don't have enough time. I also think satiations still recover to fast and people satiations should recover slower so you can only eat several of a food every couple days to increase the verity of food people eat.
tldr good world to get started with pvp lots of new factions and new big boys, but it needs to be more respectful of your time. The work done this world has made it by far my favorite world so far!
dorag

Return to Critique & Ideas