Mud hut (and other pre-housing shelters)

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Mud hut (and other pre-housing shelters)

Postby vatas » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:17 pm

Type of shelter (like burrow or igloo) made from clay and reeds, possibly add some blocks and/or branches to the mix.

You can craft a door (Yeomanry required) that is installed separately to give it the same "vandalism to enter" that pitched Tent has. You can protect only one Hut per character.
Last edited by vatas on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Mud hut

Postby gravesmerch » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:04 pm

based, would be nice for larping too
gravesmerch

Primitive Tent

Postby vatas » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:39 am

Rename current "Primitive Tent" to "Campaign Tent" or something like that, add proper primitive tent like shown in this old concept art:
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Mud hut (and other pre-housing shelters)

Postby Violeter » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:38 am

Really. Now I know it
Violeter

Return to Critique & Ideas