improved memorize

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

improved memorize

Postby xzo » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:43 am

based on observations from other topics, manely some players would like to see whats under the store hats

it would be handy to be able to recognize what players were wearing at the time of "memorizing them"
so in improved version of memorizing you could see the gear that player had on him to determine its quality and maybe even bonuses, this could be subject to some perc*something*weather_conditions calculations as in with high stats you could see bonuses from gilding, with medium stats you could see quality and with low, just the items that memorized player was wearing

this could benefit players trying to determine what type of headgear someone is wearing, even more so if you were to add more cosmetic items to the game

also it might be worth pointing out here that being able to see what someone is wearing by adding them to the kin via hs could be removed and kept only if you actually saw the player in game, and display what you saw at the time, not in real life, thats off top but comments on that are most welcome too
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Return to Critique & Ideas