Smaller map server

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Smaller map server

Postby _Scipio » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:11 pm

noindyfikator wrote:
_Scipio wrote:The smaller the map size, the harder the squeeze on the player base. Like a sponge being drained of water.

u are so stupid and don't know this game if u think this is true. Just obvious troll with 32 negative posts

Think logically and extrapolate.

Decreasing the size of the map does not increase the amount of people playing. But it would likely increase the rate of encountering people. For people like me this would mean we would steal, vandalize, and murder at a higher rate. In my experience, less than half the people murdered/raided continue to play after their loss. The rate that new people try/come back to the game outside of fresh world is but a trickle. I suppose this would necessarily lead to a faster depletion of the population.
mizdirector89 wrote: No, their version of 'interrogating' was just saying 'speak up, you better talk' over and over while they killed our characters.

Warriors of Annihilation
_Scipio

Re: Smaller map server

Postby Massa » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:54 pm

_Scipio wrote:
noindyfikator wrote:
_Scipio wrote:The smaller the map size, the harder the squeeze on the player base. Like a sponge being drained of water.

u are so stupid and don't know this game if u think this is true. Just obvious troll with 32 negative posts

Think logically and extrapolate.

Decreasing the size of the map does not increase the amount of people playing. But it would likely increase the rate of encountering people. For people like me this would mean we would steal, vandalize, and murder at a higher rate. In my experience, less than half the people murdered/raided continue to play after their loss. The rate that new people try/come back to the game outside of fresh world is but a trickle. I suppose this would necessarily lead to a faster depletion of the population.

you talk cringe
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas