Drying and bundling mushrooms

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Drying and bundling mushrooms

Postby hiddenfun » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:36 pm

Hi there. I came back with more ideas. My previous idea for collecting rainwater left without critique. Check that viewtopic.php?f=48&t=74022

The autumn comes to the server and the abundance of mushrooms. But no bundles for mushrooms. So collecting them is go-back-to-base often.

So I wanted to dry them. Put N FRESH mushrooms on a string. Similar to a bug collection or food from many ingredients. And then dry them on a herbalist table or a drying rack for some "Dried mushroom assorti" food. And maybe "dried mushroom assorti" could even be any "mushroom-type ingredient" which can be used in mushroom requiring recipes. "Dried mushroom assorti" can be prepared from fresh mushrooms. But this is a dream.

hiddenfun

Re: Drying and bundling mushrooms

Postby lordgrunt » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:15 pm

If said mushroom collection would be a bunch of shrooms crafted with string and dried on herbalist table for 3 irl days to get curio with variables lp/h output, then strong +1.
But knowing reality it would be yet another less that 24h crapola. This theoretical curio could be very interesting, string used, 6 or so cultivatable shrooms would give it big potential. Dunno, 8 ingredients + string? Sounds ok.
lordgrunt

Re: Drying and bundling mushrooms

Postby hiddenfun » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:41 pm

lordgrunt wrote:If said mushroom collection would be a bunch of shrooms crafted with string and dried on herbalist table for 3 irl days to get curio with variables lp/h output, then strong +1.

Haven't though that way, but curio is also a good option. Maybe as Cornucopia curio and food at the same time?

hiddenfun

Return to Critique & Ideas