EASY FIX TO MINING

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: EASY FIX TO MINING

Postby abt79 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:30 pm

1: +1

2: +1

3: +1

4: +1

5: +1

6: +1

no further explanation is necessary
abt79

Postby jordancoles » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:01 pm

-signed
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Massa » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:44 pm

i propose we sanction jorb and lorb until they meet these demands
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby pawnchito » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:39 pm

Pretty actionable ideas in here. Like some of this stuff touches the entire player base quality of life.
pawnchito

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 am

Yes make so that any noob get feed with an airplane spoon.
Mining is supposed to be hard and annoying, it is part of the industry and what makes it profitable, because mining is not for everyone.

At least in my opinion.
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Postby DonVelD » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:59 pm

SlicingTheMoon wrote:Yes make so that any noob get feed with an airplane spoon.
Mining is supposed to be hard and annoying, it is part of the industry and what makes it profitable, because mining is not for everyone.

At least in my opinion.

playing games shouldnt be annoying, shitters like you allow the devs to make the game retarded for no reason whatsoever, it's mandatory for everyone - why bother making it "harder" (read. unbearable) its not only you cucks mining but the whole playerbase???????????????????????????????????????????? let people enjoy content HAHAHAHA
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:39 pm

At least in my opinion.

I wouldn't say any of this stuff actually makes it DIFFICULT, it's just extremely annoying for no justifiable reason. As the other guy above me said games shouldn't be annoying, difficult maybe, but this isn't the way to make it difficult. It's already arguable difficult based on strength/pickaxe quality. Even characters with 1500+ str and q400+ tools run into areas they can't mine and you can't really hit this until a few months into the world. Also of this list the only things that could even be argued in terms of difficulty are bits on slime/boreworms. Again, these are more bullshit/annoying than hard though, they're just designed incredibly poorly.

There were a lot of people who actually enjoyed mining as they should as it's a game that's meant to be played for fun, however, the constant roll out of terrible changes to mining over the years have just completely ruined it. Pretty much everyone unanimously agrees on this. I can't see anyone disagreeing unless they don't really understand how the game works and just think "haha these changes must slow down the top factions from hitting higher q!! GREAT CHANGES!!" Except it doesn't at all it just forces people to be annoyed when they play.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:42 am

the boreworms deserve to win sometimes
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby SlicingTheMoon » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:49 pm

DonVelD wrote:

At least in my opinion.

playing games shouldnt be annoying, shitters like you allow the devs to make the game retarded for no reason whatsoever, it's mandatory for everyone - why bother making it "harder" (read. unbearable) its not only you cucks mining but the whole playerbase???????????????????????????????????????????? let people enjoy content HAHAHAHA

So the solution should be as long you have stats and equipment you can just infinitively mine?

These monster spawns are like speedbumps, and the deeper you go the more rough they will be, that makes perfect sense to me.
They slow down the progression which the developers seems to really like to be doing so the world will last a bit longer.

If you think it is unbearable maybe it is better to switch profession? Or accept that mining in the deeper levels need more preparation or people?
Always working on intelligent Village Designs.
SlicingTheMoon

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:27 pm

The purpose of a game is not to make sense. This is not a simulation. I am not an NPC. You are a retard.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas