Scholar account

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Scholar account

Postby Kalika » Thu May 25, 2023 4:17 pm

It would be nice if the scholar accounts will be used as "real curiosities" in other credo quests for the account creator only.
Kalika

Re: Scholar account

Postby vatas » Thu May 25, 2023 4:22 pm

You can only make scholarly accounts after you've completed the entire Scholar credo.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Kalika » Thu May 25, 2023 7:40 pm

vatas wrote:You can only make scholarly accounts after you've completed the entire Scholar credo.

i know, but this credo can be 5th in row, and other 16 credos i can complete faster
Kalika

Postby jock » Sat May 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Kalika wrote:
vatas wrote:You can only make scholarly accounts after you've completed the entire Scholar credo.

i know, but this credo can be 5th in row, and other 16 credos i can complete faster

This would actually be a nice change to give some power back to scholars and add a nice trade thing to scholars to be able todo.
jock

Postby vatas » Sat May 27, 2023 4:40 pm

I only now remembered that you can't just print accounts infinitely from a single curiosity. This could be relatively non-invasive way to buff Scholar, indeed.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Pills » Sun May 28, 2023 10:34 pm

The scholar credo sucks all round tbh, that was largely what got me bored enough to stop playing this world. Credo's give me a sense of progression aside from the eternal grind, scholar just brings that to an absolute grinding halt if you don't prioritise getting it as early as possible.
Pills

Return to Critique & Ideas