FEP calculation NEEDS to be a default feature

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

FEP calculation NEEDS to be a default feature

Postby vatas » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:39 pm

Food should have a tooltip that says what percentage of your FEP bar it would fill if you hover over it with a fork cursor. There's too many variables to reasonably keep track manually:
*Account bonuses
*Hunger/Satiety/Satiations (these change as you eat more food, have fun doing math over and over again)
*Table FEP bonus

Old, bad OP:
After public client finally having one like this, I will probably rather quit the game than play without one:
To be absolutely clear, the custom client (Nurgling) has calculated that my character would gain 12.97 total FEPs. This would leave him missing 77,97 FEPs before the bar is filled. 0.06 is the error margin for said calculation. meaning the actual sum is between 77,91 and 78,03 FEPs.
Last edited by vatas on Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Re: FEP calculation NEEDS to be a default feature

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:04 pm

No, we need bear mini-dungeons that will give me a quality 14 dead duck as a reward when I finish it.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:26 pm

data entry and boring math are features, not bugs
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby vatas » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:08 pm

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:31 pm

vatas

Postby pawnchito » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:45 pm

it took how long to add a drink button key? Gl getting this dude.
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:46 am

Updated OP.

vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas