Allow Lobster Meat to be Used in Clambakes!

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Allow Lobster Meat to be Used in Clambakes!

Postby Joshk80k » Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:32 pm

I would like to request that Lobster meat be a usable reagent when making clam bakes. While I believe crab is the more traditional meat used in this dish, lobster clam bakes are not out of the question and I think this would help increase the value of lobster as a whole. Currently, when I go out to collect ingredients for clam bakes, I just leave the lobsters behind because they aren't worth the potential HHP damage. I might be missing a recipe somewhere, but I don't even actually know if there's a dish that involves lobster meat in this game.
Joshk80k

Re: Allow Lobster Meat to be Used in Clambakes!

Postby Reiber » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:02 pm

lobster meat is trash, that is true, but you can put them in an cauldron, making them really good early dex+2 food
Reiber

Postby Joshk80k » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:12 pm

I had no idea, I had heard that you can boil lobster but I had only ever tried the meat and figured someone was pulling my leg, didn't think to try the whole lobster (which in retrospect was a bit of a no-brainer), thanks I appreciate the tip.
Joshk80k

Postby Ø » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:11 pm

Joshk80k wrote:I had no idea, I had heard that you can boil lobster but I had only ever tried the meat and figured someone was pulling my leg, didn't think to try the whole lobster (which in retrospect was a bit of a no-brainer), thanks I appreciate the tip.

I wouldn't have known this if it weren't for the wiki and checking everything I pick up or see. That's my advice; always check the wiki.
Ø

Return to Critique & Ideas