let us use wrecking balls on whatever again

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: let us use wrecking balls on whatever again

Postby Massa » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:46 am

r0ck4ev3r wrote:Veto.This would move w-balls to requiring thing peace to be broken, good by to cleaning up walls on your land. (You would now have to break the peace to fix old pallis) No thanks.

Even worse, you can spam a near limitless amount of w-balls- could bring them in by the wagon full. Towers placement is limited, and after time you lock our self out of building more towers. You can already out catapult the defenders; adding W-balls on siege is free attacks, dumb tedium that is not needed.

what if instead of stupid stupid shit like tree masturbation and thingpeace i just drop some shit outside a place with a timer on it to respond

it wasn't ever a problem and offensive siege was deleted for personal reasons, not cuz people complained

archery towers could have unique interactions with wrecking balls that prevent them from being used offensively. i've hermitted since world 3 and every single world, if i've played solo, i've cracked dozens of shitboxes this shit is just so fucking boring.

this lame ass 0 anything experiment is not it
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Re: let us use wrecking balls on whatever again

Postby vatas » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:13 pm

They should've just given Archery Towers "also shoot Wrecking Balls" -toggle. It would've 100% solved the Display Sign exploit thing and allowed Wrecking ball to be used against inactive bases.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas