Chicken Den's

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Chicken Den's

Postby maze » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:56 pm

Chicken Den's should be added, they should spawn much like nest in trees but like a little shrub or bush around the bottom of a tree or bush, clicking will bring you inside where you will find chickens and chicken nest that will provide as a cashes for chicken eggs 100% of the time, chicken feathers, and bugs.

the ideal use is just getting chicken eggs out in the wild, a little bit of use and a little bit of flavor~ add raiding chicken dens and nest to nomads journey
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: Chicken Den's

Postby HarryDresden » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:19 pm

maze wrote:Chicken Den's should be added, they should spawn much like nest in trees but like a little shrub or bush around the bottom of a tree or bush, clicking will bring you inside where you will find chickens and chicken nest that will provide as a cashes for chicken eggs 100% of the time, chicken feathers, and bugs.

the ideal use is just getting chicken eggs out in the wild, a little bit of use and a little bit of flavor~ add raiding chicken dens and nest to nomads journey

Add a rooster that can attack when you enter the den, little piles that include bugs, and nests with eggs and I'm in.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby Fostik » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:27 am

If only creamy cocks will dive into character asshole causing loose asshole wound, that heals as slow as bum burn
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Massa » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:37 am

Fostik wrote:If only creamy cocks will dive into character asshole causing loose asshole wound, that heals as slow as bum burn

outstanding
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Return to Critique & Ideas