Add another hand slot for both right and left

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Add another hand slot for both right and left

Postby maze » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:34 am

Combat is a problem, and hot swamping weapons has always been a problem.
Custom clients help pvpers swich instantly to their pvp gear when combat starts, were the normal hearthling does not have these features.
Regardless of this~ it would be nice to have weapons always equipped when combat starts.
This will allow us to travel around with tools in hand or nothing in hand (for larp reasons).
Swords, shields, b12's while not in combat can be on the hip or back (it's not like they're already hidden on the belt to most)
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: Add another hand slot for both right and left

Postby Massa » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:36 am

i honestly could probably do the same shit on legacy no keezy
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:28 am

I would personally really like it if all tools were "in effect" while in your belt and you just switched animation while doing the corresponding action.

EX: get Tsack inventory space from Tsacks being in belt, get +4 bash damage from sledgehammer being in belt, get butcher speed bonus from butcher's cleaver in belt & uses best softcap axe equipped or in belt. Little bit of power creep, but I doubt anybody would object.

Switching to a weapon while mining, or having to take tools out of your belt to destroy stuff in combat have always been a pain point for me
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Stoneface » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 am

+1 to this, and it would help the average player a lot more than the custom client crowd and overall QoL for everyone.
Stoneface

Return to Critique & Ideas