World non -PVP.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

World non -PVP.

Postby marcaum » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:16 pm

Hello guys, how are you ? its is my first post!!

I have an idea that I bring to discussion, the creation of a parallel world with the w15 that is running at the moment, the creation of a non-pvp world, I know that many people love the game as it is, however many are already parents, workers and they play casually, I have the idea of a non-pvp world, or optional pvp if accepted by the opponent, open only to those who have a subscription and a premium time, to maintain server costs and such!!!
What do you think of a non-pvp world? :D
Last edited by marcaum on Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
marcaum

Re: World non -PVP.

Postby noindyfikator » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:39 pm

Not possible in this game, there would be too much griefing
W3 - W10 - Hermit / small plots with spruces
W11 - The Friend Zone
W12 - KoA aka Kingdom of Ashes
W13 - Monke
W14 - Alpaca Farm aka Animal Planet
W15 - Whatever Bay - The Greatest Siege Defense Victory in Haven History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhyUveSeZ0Q
noindyfikator

Postby Barbamaus » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:28 pm

As much as I do like the idea of a PvE Haven, it's not doable with how the game currently works.

We've all seen how far people are willing to go with alts and bots. Imagine if nobody could stop any attempt to grief with naked alts because there's no rage.

I think PvP needs to either become an even smaller niche, where those who buy Rage lose KO protection and Nidbanes get fixed to become a real risk to criminals, or become much more important (probably through a Realms rework) and way easier to get into.
Barbamaus

Postby Executioner » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:47 pm

Barbamaus wrote:As much as I do like the idea of a PvE Haven, it's not doable with how the game currently works.

We've all seen how far people are willing to go with alts and bots. Imagine if nobody could stop any attempt to grief with naked alts because there's no rage.

I think PvP needs to either become an even smaller niche, where those who buy Rage lose KO protection and Nidbanes get fixed to become a real risk to criminals, or become much more important (probably through a Realms rework) and way easier to get into.

Whats so bad about the way it currently works?
Executioner

Postby Fostik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:09 am

Instead of non-pvp, make it firearm world where everyone can oneshot each other with the gun to ko or even kill, shooting on sight will become a meta, so there won’t be any pvp.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Muzk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:05 am

I've played enough worlds as a hermit to know that there's 0 risk once you have a palisade up and know what to do. The only way someone kills me would be if I chose to get owned or they get me into combat off deed while shoving 10000 nude alts blocking my safe palli
Muzk

Postby MightySheep » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:14 am

Muzk wrote:I've played enough worlds as a hermit to know that there's 0 risk once you have a palisade up and know what to do. The only way someone kills me would be if I chose to get owned or they get me into combat off deed while shoving 10000 nude alts blocking my safe palli

you might be the first non-braindead hermit to post on haven forum ever
MightySheep

Postby marcaum » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:37 pm

Muzk wrote:I've played enough worlds as a hermit to know that there's 0 risk once you have a palisade up and know what to do. The only way someone kills me would be if I chose to get owned or they get me into combat off deed while shoving 10000 nude alts blocking my safe palli

I disagree with you because, there's no way you can live isolated within your village or your claim without needing to go out and face the world, maybe you're lucky not to find any gankers out there, besides killing you in some situations they still steal everything what you did with a lot of effort, I think the main thing about the game is to have fun, that's why I opened the discussion about a hafen pvm, nothing prevents there from being pvp areas for whoever wants them? like arenas and Etc ...
marcaum

Postby Dawidio123 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:20 pm

marcaum wrote:

I disagree with you because, there's no way you can live isolated within your village or your claim without needing to go out and face the world, maybe you're lucky not to find any gankers out there, besides killing you in some situations they still steal everything what you did with a lot of effort, I think the main thing about the game is to have fun, that's why I opened the discussion about a hafen pvm, nothing prevents there from being pvp areas for whoever wants them? like arenas and Etc ...

Listen, if there is no pvp near your base i will place 10 alts in every single of your gates and you won't ever leave the base, and guess what you can't aggro those alts to make them move.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby marcaum » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:
marcaum wrote:

Listen, if there is no pvp near your base i will place 10 alts in every single of your gates and you won't ever leave the base, and guess what you can't aggro those alts to make them move.

Some rules can be changed, such as entering a personal claim, how many tiles you can go beyond your base so there are no blockages in rivers, etc..., many rules that can be thought about and changed, pushing without damage can be implemented if If someone who loves chaos does this kind of thing, block the entrance to their base with alts.... etc....
marcaum

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas