Leather/Silk Purse Extras

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Leather/Silk Purse Extras

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:57 am

Allow us to put rings (and possibly necklaces) into purses so I have a way to carry my rings on my belt. I usually will walk around with my thanes rings in my inventory and I think this would be a pretty flavorful addition :)
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Re: Leather/Silk Purse Extras

Postby strpk0 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:04 am

+1, always wished I could do this
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby SinJin » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:06 am

Agreed

Everyone wins with this. More utility and more loot.
SinJin

Postby Halbertz » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:15 am

I agree! Would be less tedious then running to the chest near the bed every time you want to change rings.
I always thought about why we can put keyring on your belt by not real ring. Also why I can't put ring on keyring (there is a hole in the middle, unlike on master key)? If this is because of naming (it's KEYring), why I can put thane's helmet on thane's ring then? There even three holes to do that! That could also work for merchant robe - i have no problems to wear few merchant's robes on my fingers (also name "merchant's robe" sounds bad, and item should be renamed to something less anti semitic). Oh yes, you shouldn't do that stuff with druid's ring, coz in druid's helm there only one hole and you cant put helms on without drilling at least one more hole in them.
Ability to put another types of rings of brodgar on themselves are kinda neet too - having all stats are good, but if you need emergency food you can just bite one of the rings on rings from your finger.
Halbertz

Return to Critique & Ideas