Options menu precision

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Options menu precision

Postby Stoneface » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:52 pm

This is just recently a new pet peeve as I am suddenly thrust out of the 60hz world of dinosaurs I had been in for 30+ years.

Now I have modern monitors and GPU, I have been fiddling with my new fancy monitors and RDP thru same, but I was just noticing in my w15 pure vanilla playthrough, there are no ways to precisely keyboard input my desired integer.
I have to attempt to lower dpi and raise sensitivity on Windows for my old man hands to possibly get 165 fps exactly lol.
I'm sure it would also be nice on the render scale, the volume control sliders, and really anything that we can adjust.

I know you like to sodomize sprucecaps, but even in the menus my dudes?? :D I am sure this is simply oversight or you two being but 2 humble Swedes doing their best but, I wanted to speak up. :ugeek: :P

Just a request for text field input with the option to press enter to confirm as a QoL for those of us determined to be masochistic enough(lol just me) to seriously attempt to use the vanilla for the good of all.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-01-23 084944.jpg
why not allow text field input on the red fields
Screenshot 2024-01-23 084944.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 119 times
Stoneface

Return to Critique & Ideas