Ranger's cape noone gives perception?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Ranger's cape noone gives perception?

Postby Lorefin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:09 pm

Hey, I was scrolling what to buy from a big village so I naturally wanted to buy a Ranger Cape to get some perception like in the old Haven but I've noticed they dont even give any stat anymore

So they have gliding right, sadly they don't give Marksmanship gliding just basic Exploration and Stealth, they kinda made it dirty
Lorefin

Re: Ranger's cape noone gives perception?

Postby Fostik » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:18 pm

Well, the meta changed in a way that in early on your development you'd rather find some dust gem for like +6-+10 perception and gild some early ring like beast ring with it.
Although spectacles and monocles still gives fair amount of perception, but they're hard to produce and I rarely see players rushing to create them.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: Ranger's cape noone gives perception?

Postby Lorefin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:53 am

Fostik wrote:Well, the meta changed in a way that in early on your development you'd rather find some dust gem for like +6-+10 perception and gild some early ring like beast ring with it.
Although spectacles and monocles still gives fair amount of perception, but they're hard to produce and I rarely see players rushing to create them.

Yes, seems they made Ranger's cape for a time where you want to remain hidden or something so it has stealth gliding but honestly, to make it a bit better it should have glidable % of Marksmanship, then someone who likes using a bow could have a cape matching their style for hunting with a bow too
Lorefin

Return to Critique & Ideas