jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isisis a fantastic poster/geniusracist and hisa meat/intellect is hugehomosexual
SnuggleSnail wrote:reminder that every world that had population growth over the previous world was when PVP was accessible and fun
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.
randomtelelocxyz wrote:want wish to jorb stop loving gayanal porn
Archipenos wrote:Irl if someone kills me, if I want to burn their house down, nothing but fear of the law or reprisal or my own moral compass stops me.
SnuggleSnail wrote:there's too much boring griefing that's just people's will/time grinding against each other like road bashing, realms, siege, and claim spamming
when nonek KOs some hermit for fun and then that hermit PMs me and I kill nonek I think that's good and doesn't happen enough actually
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.
randomtelelocxyz wrote:want wish to jorb stop loving gayanal porn
Archipenos wrote:Irl if someone kills me, if I want to burn their house down, nothing but fear of the law or reprisal or my own moral compass stops me.
SnuggleSnail wrote:when nonek KOs some hermit for fun and then that hermit PMs me and I kill nonek I think that's good and doesn't happen enough actually
linkfanpc wrote:...real revenge leaves you outlaw'd and liable to be true killed.

SnuggleSnail wrote:reminder that every world that had population growth over the previous world was when PVP was accessible and fun
Users browsing this forum: Claude [Bot], Yandex [Bot]