No new subscription hats this world?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

No new subscription hats this world?

Postby Paranoid123 » Fri Aug 21, 2026 4:49 am

I'm confused.
There are no threads about this and nobody else seems to have mentioned it, so maybe I alone am either misunderstanding or everyone else received their hats just fine and only I didn't.

Jorb said this in the 16.2 thread -
"All Bronze subscribers will be given the "Dark Tricorne" hat, free of charge. All Silver subscribers will additionally be given the "Popcorn Hat". All Gold Subscribers will additionally be given the "Honeypot Hat"."

Did any of you guys get these with your subscription? Because I didn't get any.
Paranoid123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:29 am

Re: No new subscription hats this world?

Postby fatfunnyvalentine » Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:04 am

I got the Dark Tricorne as a Bronze subber. What sub are you, because it could be your tier is bugged if you didn't receive the hats you were meant to?
The existence of a girlfriend implies the existence of a girlfoe & that is the service I'll be offering.
fatfunnyvalentine
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:42 pm
Location: Hell

Re: No new subscription hats this world?

Postby Paranoid123 » Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:11 am

fatfunnyvalentine wrote:I got the Dark Tricorne as a Bronze subber. What sub are you, because it could be your tier is bugged if you didn't receive the hats you were meant to?


Silver sub. I didn't receive the bronze nor silver tier hats. Messaged jorb about it too like a week ago but no answer.
Paranoid123
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:29 am


Return to Critique & Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Claude [Bot], Yandex [Bot]