Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Ciego » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:43 pm

Downsizer wrote:Was there a way to hide trees in this client? I'm too damn old and blind so I probably missed it if there is. Any help would be appreciated for a blind ol' codger.

pawnchito wrote:Night vision

This feature is part of Ender but isn't a hotlink. You can go into options and then into camera and manage the light settings there.

Some of the Amber client things have been lost. (proximity alarm/display for dangerous creatures, "farmer-view" of trees, etc)

Each seed-pile in inventory seems to need put into a barrel individually, neither shft+alt, nor shft-ctl seems to work. (Using ENDER client)
Same for putting coal into a furnace, such as ore smelter, holding shift keeps a coal in your hand, but these must be added individually.

loftar wrote:
Kirche wrote:this doesn't seem to actually work?

You need a properly updated client, as old clients would interpret any Ctrl-click combination as clicking through to the map without the Ctrl, so on such a client that would be the same as simply shift-clicking the object in questions. The latest client only clicks through a held item if only Ctrl is held, so that Ctrl+Shift properly counts as clicking with the held item and with Ctrl.
Last edited by Ciego on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ciego

Postby Undefined » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:26 pm

Messing about with the client a little, quick question. Is the LayerUtil broken?
I can't seem to decompile any jars with it, I just get an invalid res signature error thrown from this:
Resource.java (1387)
if (!SIG.equals(new String(buf))) throw (new LoadException("Invalid res signature", this));

I don't know enough about the LayerUtil to really know why that is without investing more time than it's worth to replace a few icons :D
Undefined

Postby pawnchito » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Ciego wrote:
Downsizer wrote:Was there a way to hide trees in this client? I'm too damn old and blind so I probably missed it if there is. Any help would be appreciated for a blind ol' codger.

Some of the Amber client things have been lost. (Night vision,
[/quote]

This feature is part of Ender but isnt a hotlink. YOu can go into options and then into camera and manage the light settings there.
pawnchito

Postby Ciego » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:39 pm

pawnchito wrote:Night vision

This feature is part of Ender but isn't a hotlink. You can go into options and then into camera and manage the light settings there.

Thank you!
Ciego

Postby Mrkik » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:44 pm

when i run the client the image is shifted left-down and i cant use the interface normally

I ask if its possible to help solve the problem
Mrkik

Postby mvgulik » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 am

Undefined wrote:Messing about with the client a little, quick question. Is the LayerUtil broken?
I can't seem to decompile any jars with it, I just get an invalid res signature error thrown from this:

Game (resource) files are not Java jar (resource) files.
(Use LayerUtil on extracted/unziped game files (extracted/unziped from jar archive file).)
mvgulik

Postby Undefined » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:00 am

Ahh perfect thanks, I was being a dumbass, I see how it's supposed to be used now :idea:
Undefined

Postby Ciego » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:41 pm

When I navigate by clicking the map, Then I have to click the ground in my display for hotkeys to work.
(I can live with it)
Ciego

Postby ThorleifCleaver » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:25 am

Is there any particular reason why so many of the most useful features of Amber don't exist in this client, or am I just not understanding how to make them happen? For instance, I can't seem to dump my entire inventory of seeds into a barrel. I can't seem to hold a torch in my hand and still click where I want to go without dropping said torch. I can't seem to automate harvesting from a dreamcatcher. I can't seem to tone down the solidity of mine support radii. I could go on, but I'm finding my forced move to Ender's to be ... difficult.
ThorleifCleaver

Postby Phaen » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 am

This works on default so i assume it works on ender:

Ctrl+click to move with the torch (or anything else) on your cursor

Ctrl+shift+right click to dump all seeds in a barrel
Phaen

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower