Yoink Pasta - Purus Pasta fork

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Yoink Pasta - Purus Pasta fork

Postby khajios » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:29 pm

That fixed the character creation issue. Thanks!

And yes, mounting the docker volume was exactly what I was talking about.
I have a truenas server at home that I am running the mapper on so it is mostly just point and click for a few settings, so I can't troubleshoot much, but when I ran it the first time without giving it any /map volume the map was just black, unable to do anything with tiles sent to it.
As soon as I fixed that everything worked fine.
khajios

Postby Bartekc8888 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:41 am

Fixed study desk window size and summary
Yoinked automarking of caves / mineholes / amber wash from ender (I hope it doesn't break anything)
Bartekc8888

Postby CryCryBaby » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:27 am

How can I see a list of all client functions, hotkeys and combinations? I'm interested in things being thrown out only with the control held down
CryCryBaby

Postby Bartekc8888 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:02 pm

CryCryBaby wrote:How can I see a list of all client functions, hotkeys and combinations? I'm interested in things being thrown out only with the control held down

Some keybindings that can be changed are in options (ctrl + o) -> keybindings
Some features that can be toggled are in options -> purus settings
For some other you could search for in changelog file of previous maintainer:
https://gitlab.com/groax/purus-pasta-2/ ... type=heads

As for dropping things:
You can drop over water with alt + left click
With ctrl + left click you can issue walk commands while holding stuff with cursor
But those are hardcoded keybindings
Bartekc8888

Postby dor » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:23 pm

Weird. Mapping is there. I'm using a recipe that had it already. But client(thx for adding status codes!) shows 404 when trying to send updates.
What's really surprising - in browser everything is fine and admin UI is working(which confirms that mapping is fine), but connectivity between client and mapping server is broken. And I can't identify the issue. Can somebody, please, post a screenshot with working configuration in Pasta config? With blurred hostname and part of key, of course.
dor

Postby dor » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:31 am

Managed to make it work.
Thanks again for status codes in client - helped a lot.
What I did. Threw away all that docker shit. Pulled from github to server, built everything.. et voilà! But after that I had to fix few issues related to umask used in app. W/o it map images was not saving. Hope it might help somebody.

It seems, I've got old version when tried to use docker images.
dor

Postby Undercio » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:19 pm

Hey,
Some issues ive run into (some not very important)... im using v1.2.0
- windows (10) screensaver ruins display, i can move, but game window doesn't refresh anymore (ive turned ss off, so fixed), just pointing that out.
- on rare ocassion some resources does not display in the game window (gray clay invisible, but still can be picked up using minimap)
- no icons for boats on minimap (dugout, rowboat...)
- sadly, range display for creatures doesnt work at all rof me... eh, got KOed in a big cave with lots of bats/rats around - not much of a damage tho
- entering caves sometimes display totally wrong map

a little question
Can we have at least 1 more minimap zoom in level? i often rely on minimap and icons, but even at maximum zoom they overlap too much.
Also dead animals icons on minimap would be nice.
Undercio

Postby Bartekc8888 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:20 pm

Fixed saving cutlery when about to break (I hope, not tested yet)
Fixed fisher not changing gear
Merged one change from vanilla client

Undercio wrote:- windows (10) screensaver ruins display, i can move, but game window doesn't refresh anymore (ive turned ss off, so fixed), just pointing that out.
- on rare ocassion some resources does not display in the game window (gray clay invisible, but still can be picked up using minimap)
- entering caves sometimes display totally wrong map

Those sounds kinda difficult to fix, I'm not sure i will be able to fix it. :(

Undercio wrote:- sadly, range display for creatures doesnt work at all rof me... eh, got KOed in a big cave with lots of bats/rats around - not much of a damage tho

Maybe you turned it off by accident, it should be Shift + D by default. Also check in options -> animal radius manager if anything is selected

Undercio wrote:- no icons for boats on minimap (dugout, rowboat...)

Can we have at least 1 more minimap zoom in level? i often rely on minimap and icons, but even at maximum zoom they overlap too much.
Also dead animals icons on minimap would be nice.

Icons sounds like good idea to add. Will also think about zoom in for minimap, right now it only supports zoom out so it wont be as easy as changing one value.
But it will need to wait until I have more free time, maybe over weekend.

dor wrote:Managed to make it work.
Thanks again for status codes in client - helped a lot.
What I did. Threw away all that docker shit. Pulled from github to server, built everything.. et voilà! But after that I had to fix few issues related to umask used in app. W/o it map images was not saving. Hope it might help somebody.

It seems, I've got old version when tried to use docker images.

Glad to hear it worked.
Bartekc8888

Postby Hickupp » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:28 pm

Undercio wrote:Can we have at least 1 more minimap zoom in level?

The Ender client has this map zoom-in feature. (which is a really nice feature)
Perhaps it could be potentially adoptable, or used as implementation example, ... in due time of course.
Hickupp

Postby mamflo » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:27 pm

Hello, is it possible to set the simplified combat interface? I mean the one with only colors, not the images of combat moves.
mamflo

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower