Amber Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Amber Client

Postby romovs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:24 pm

%APPDATA%\Roaming\Haven and Hearth
romovs

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:57 am

romovs wrote:%APPDATA%\Roaming\Haven and Hearth

Thanks man, will get it done when i get home!
AntiBlitz

Postby pheonixA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Ive been having this problem and wonder if you have any suggestions about it, when using the auto miner it will get stuck and mine out the area but the inventory will fill up and wont let me drop anything and the cursor no longer interacts with the client. i have to turn on 2 clients and alternate logging in for it to stop until it happens again. latest client too.
pheonixA

Postby romovs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:34 pm

pheonixA wrote:Ive been having this problem and wonder if you have any suggestions about it, when using the auto miner it will get stuck and mine out the area but the inventory will fill up and wont let me drop anything and the cursor no longer interacts with the client. i have to turn on 2 clients and alternate logging in for it to stop until it happens again. latest client too.

Can you write down all the steps from start as detailed as possible so I can reproduce it at my end? Unless it happens randomly?
Atm I can't think of anything that might be causing that. Considering it's the first time this issues comes up, there might be some non-obvious interaction involved.
romovs

Postby romovs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Small update.

• Open containers while having an item on the cursor with alt+rmb.
  • Added radius for mine beam.
  • Russian localization updates (thanks to Belonda).
Also merged changes from vanilla client which you will need for the next week's patch.
romovs

Postby sarkum » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Ive been having this problem and wonder if you have any suggestions about it, when using the auto miner it will get stuck and mine out the area but the inventory will fill up and wont let me drop anything and the cursor no longer interacts with the client. i have to turn on 2 clients and alternate logging in for it to stop until it happens again. latest client too.

This happens to me every time I mine for any reasonable length of time. Asked some other miners I know and no one else had the problem so I figured it was just me and never brought it up/posted it. I have tried and tried to figure out what might trigger it but it is so random and there is no clue it has happened until your inventory starts to fill. I have to exit client by closing the window. Cursor will not interact with game at all once it triggers. Has only happened once as slimes were popping, luckily!
THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL
sarkum

Postby pheonixA » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:24 am

romovs wrote:
pheonixA wrote:Ive been having this problem and wonder if you have any suggestions about it, when using the auto miner it will get stuck and mine out the area but the inventory will fill up and wont let me drop anything and the cursor no longer interacts with the client. i have to turn on 2 clients and alternate logging in for it to stop until it happens again. latest client too.

Can you write down all the steps from start as detailed as possible so I can reproduce it at my end? Unless it happens randomly?
Atm I can't think of anything that might be causing that. Considering it's the first time this issues comes up, there might be some non-obvious interaction involved.

so far it happens when i use the mining tool i select an area be it small like 2x8 tiles or larger like 6x7 tiles. last night i selected about 200 tiles and watched him mine away the bug happened about 30 tiles in. He kept mining no timeouts but alas slimes popped about 120 tiles in and by time i relogged got surrounded and kod. i have miner credo too, but i had this bug before that so i dont believe its the destroy tiles filling inventory in 1 tile bugging it out.
pheonixA

Postby FearTheAmish » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:51 pm

so since install of amber client i am unable to put bark into a tanning tub? am i just clicking wrong?
FearTheAmish

Postby Granger » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:02 pm

FearTheAmish wrote:so since install of amber client i am unable to put bark into a tanning tub? am i just clicking wrong?

Works fine by RMB the bark into the tub.
In case your tub water isn't brown but the tub won't accept bark: you might need to add more water.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby AntiBlitz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 am

is there a way to add specific items to the alarm list? like i always miss the crawling bug guys in the forest, not that they are very good, but i like to get them regardless. Or Mandrake roots, etc. There are quite a few items now that are in game, but arent apart of the alarm list, thatd id like to hear alerted for.

tldr; a manual way to add items to alarm list?
AntiBlitz

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower