Amber Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Amber Client

Postby itworkss » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:26 am

Granger wrote:
itworkss wrote:Is there a way to auto collect all of the same type of item from the ground, for example when harvesting a large crop field and picking up the goods after.

In vanilla this is done by shift-RMB.
I have not been able to figure it out with this client.

It should be the same in Amber, at leat it did yesterday when I was farming...

Huh.. yeah, you're right. Guess it was just bugged out, I re-logged and it works fine.
Thanks.
itworkss

Postby jordancoles » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Would it be possible for the client to open all belts on your character and in inventory and to keep them open?
Also, would it be possible to remember their placement on screen?

When you have multiple belts and healthfire port they close and reset to the default positioning

Also also, would it be possible to move the crafting hourglass? It's always right overhead of the player which makes for bad screenshots/.gifs
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:17 pm

jordancoles wrote:
Also also, would it be possible to move the crafting hourglass? It's always right overhead of the player which makes for bad screenshots/.gifs

I would love it if you could move the hour glass, it is in an awful position for taking screens.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DreadDawson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

I would love it if you could move the hour glass, it is in an awful position for taking screens.

+1
DreadDawson

Postby romovs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Arh-Wish wrote:First of all thank you romovs for this cool stuff! You're doing really great thing 8-)

In one of your updates you mentioned that "Harvest from nearest trellis" feature was fixed. Unfortunately it doesn't work or maybe I'm doing something wrong :?
Similar feature for removing crops works just fine.

Could you check it?

P.S.: I'm using latest version of this client

It should work as far as I know. Note that the harvesting one will work only if the crop is at the very last, harvestable, stage.

Bandit7cdl wrote:
romovs wrote:Update.

Fixes a crash when rendering broken gemstone display signs from previous game patch.
Also,
New:
[list] [*] Extension for filling smelters with 8 and 9 coal.

What's the use of the filling with 8 and 9 coal? Am i missing something?

It's for the Miner's credo.

ctopolon3 wrote:is there way to search food or gilding by attribute? food for will or gild for UA (for example)

Would loe to have that, but time consuming to do for the moment at least.

jordancoles wrote:Would it be possible for the client to open all belts on your character and in inventory and to keep them open?
Also, would it be possible to remember their placement on screen?

When you have multiple belts and healthfire port they close and reset to the default positioning

Remembering placements for multiple belts is not possible I believe, at least in a way that will keep their order, adn even without preserving the order it's still a major PITA to do. Not sure why the server even closes belts on porting... Very odd. Might be worth raising that against Jorbtar.
romovs

Postby iamahh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

possible extension idea: filling empty buckets in hands/inventory from the closest barrel/through/source
iamahh

Postby sentymental » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Maybe missed something, but what about lines displayed between milestones to check if nothing is in the way? Pretty useful feature.
sentymental

Postby ctopolon3 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm

iamahh wrote:filling empty buckets in hands

try to uze Alt+Z Alt+X
ctopolon3

Postby blank » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Hey how does the harvest trellis extension work? it will destroy trellis but it wont harvest.
blank

Postby romovs » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 pm

blank wrote:Hey how does the harvest trellis extension work? it will destroy trellis but it wont harvest.

It needs to be at the last, harvestable, stage to work.
Which crop are you trying to harvest? I haven't tested every single one, so there could be a bug with one of them...
romovs

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower