Amber Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Amber Client

Postby romovs » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Enjoyment wrote:The radius of towercaps is dynamic
Does it depend on growth stage or something?
romovs

Postby Enjoyment » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 am

English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby qoonpooka » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Noticed the following bug.

https://imgur.com/a/iFJO3r2

Note that the character crosses a single cell line, but the coords given for crrent location jump by more than 17 units.
qoonpooka

Postby Redlaw » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:12 am

now to get an updated version for the newest update:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=62259
Redlaw

Postby romovs » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:01 am

Redlaw wrote:now to get an updated version for the newest update:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=62259

done
romovs

Postby LostJustice » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm

@romovs Jorbtar added an update where the fruit and decorations on trees were optional. It allows users to see picked trees and unpicked trees from afar. I don't think this portion was pulled correctly in Amber or was forgotten to be added and so all trees show up as picked and fruitless even though they are not picked and have fruit.
LostJustice

Postby romovs » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:44 pm

LostJustice wrote:@romovs Jorbtar added an update where the fruit and decorations on trees were optional. It allows users to see picked trees and unpicked trees from afar. I don't think this portion was pulled correctly in Amber or was forgotten to be added and so all trees show up as picked and fruitless even though they are not picked and have fruit.

It's because of a modified tree resource Amber uses. Will fix it in a few days when I am back home.
romovs

Postby pawnchito » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:45 pm

LostJustice wrote:@romovs Jorbtar added an update where the fruit and decorations on trees were optional. It allows users to see picked trees and unpicked trees from afar. I don't think this portion was pulled correctly in Amber or was forgotten to be added and so all trees show up as picked and fruitless even though they are not picked and have fruit.

Can confirm without amber the client does render the trees when they can be picked.
pawnchito

bat corpse on mine hole

Postby jetharius » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:37 am

had a rare instance where a bat corpse died ontop of a mine hole rendering it unusable. wanted to report this as a frustrating bug, its not game breaking as i can wait for the corpse to despawn and use the minehole again when it does, but as im working through some credo quests, i would really like to not have to deal with that.
PS. read through existing posts to verify that this is a non-existing issue at least recurringly.
jetharius

Re: bat corpse on mine hole

Postby LostJustice » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm

jetharius wrote:had a rare instance where a bat corpse died ontop of a mine hole rendering it unusable. wanted to report this as a frustrating bug, its not game breaking as i can wait for the corpse to despawn and use the minehole again when it does, but as im working through some credo quests, i would really like to not have to deal with that.

PS. read through existing posts to verify that this is a non-existing issue at least recurringly.

Wrong forum. This is a custom client. It only changes mostly the looks of the game and allows for customized input to make life easier. Any game mechanics like you noted are strictly game related bugs and not client. Should be under Bugs section of the forums. Unless the issue doesn't persist on vanilla client which in this case I am doubtful.
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower