Amber Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Amber Client

Postby Uriel » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:19 pm

CSPAN wrote:You forgot Alabaster

And olivine
User avatar
Uriel
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Re: Amber Client

Postby proknah » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:25 am

Where do I turn off auto-logout on being knocked-out?
proknah
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Re: Amber Client

Postby borka » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am

options -> General Settings -> Auto Hearth (?)

I have it unchecked ... when i get KOed i get options to log off or to hf ...

my guess is there's something confusing these options at your part
Avatar by SacreDoom
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
User avatar
borka
 
Posts: 9488
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: World of Sprucecap

Re: Amber Client

Postby yokoto1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:10 pm

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000003cc31bd, pid=7380, tid=0x0000000000000f78
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_202-b08) (build 1.8.0_202-b08)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.202-b08 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 7605 C2 haven.VertexBuf$NormalArray.bind(Lhaven/GOut;Z)V (53 bytes) @ 0x0000000003cc31bd [0x0000000003cc2fe0+0x1dd]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
run.bat
start javaw -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Xss1024k -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -jar hafen.jar -U https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/ game.havenandhearth.com
Pause
reinstall java and video driver.
yokoto1
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Re: Amber Client

Postby proknah » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:59 pm

borka wrote:options -> General Settings -> Auto Hearth (?)

I have it unchecked ... when i get KOed i get options to log off or to hf ...

my guess is there's something confusing these options at your part

https://i.imgur.com/9XgVZqv.png

I have both unchecked too, but every time something knocks me (i.e. a cave-in), I get a logout after a few seconds and then another one.
proknah
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Re: Amber Client

Postby borka » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 pm

You might try with checking Auto Hearth (?)
Avatar by SacreDoom
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
User avatar
borka
 
Posts: 9488
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: World of Sprucecap

Re: Amber Client

Postby LostJustice » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:08 am

yokoto1 wrote:#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000003cc31bd, pid=7380, tid=0x0000000000000f78
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_202-b08) (build 1.8.0_202-b08)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.202-b08 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# J 7605 C2 haven.VertexBuf$NormalArray.bind(Lhaven/GOut;Z)V (53 bytes) @ 0x0000000003cc31bd [0x0000000003cc2fe0+0x1dd]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
run.bat
start javaw -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Xss1024k -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -jar hafen.jar -U https://game.havenandhearth.com/hres/ game.havenandhearth.com
Pause
reinstall java and video driver.


You have extra commands in your run bat... Take this part out: -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false
Image
User avatar
LostJustice
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:57 am

Re: Amber Client

Postby borka » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:37 am

i gave him the advice ;)

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=40400&start=4340#p817338

But it seems he has a deeper problem (besides running different clients at once appearently on his toaster) ... with all those crashes - my guess is faulty memory
Avatar by SacreDoom
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
User avatar
borka
 
Posts: 9488
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: World of Sprucecap

Re: Amber Client

Postby uncleseano » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:23 am

What is the handiest way of taking out the Highest and Lowest item from a stockpile?
User avatar
uncleseano
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Re: Amber Client

Postby borka » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 pm

romovs wrote:Alt + LMB - Transfer identical items between inventory and container/stockpile in ascending order.
Alt + RMB - Transfer identical items between inventory and container/stockpile in descending order.


prolly a short look into opening post would have helped ... DIY ;)
Avatar by SacreDoom
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
User avatar
borka
 
Posts: 9488
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: World of Sprucecap

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest