Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Bowshot125 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:32 pm

I second the option to add icons for boulders, I have to search for hours just to find one. It would be great in case someone misses a boulder while they're out looking for them.
Bowshot125

Postby Merla » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:I second the option to add icons for boulders, I have to search for hours just to find one. It would be great in case someone misses a boulder while they're out looking for them.

I wouldn't mind it if it's a toggleable option.
Merla

Postby kitsune121x » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:18 pm

I cannot wait for the resizable minimap ;3
kitsune121x

Postby Granger » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I would like it if ctrl+1 and ctrl+2 would act like left-click on the two corresponding hand slots.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Bathory » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 pm

I wouldnt mind a fep bar being shown with a toggle, same size as hp/stam/energy bars.
Bathory

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:55 am

updated client. Added displaying of quality and 2 options to control it.
Quality by default will be displayed as single value in top-right corner. It can be hidden in options. This value is average of all values. It can be toggled to show maximum of all qualities. It will be bluish if all qualities are equal and color of the maximum quality if not. If modifier keys are pressed (CTRL or ALT or SHIFT) single value will be replaced by color coded 3 values.

Granger wrote:I would like it if ctrl+1 and ctrl+2 would act like left-click on the two corresponding hand slots.
Why would you need that?

Bathory wrote:I wouldnt mind a fep bar being shown with a toggle, same size as hp/stam/energy bars.
I'll think about it. Also, study window.

Sebthegrand wrote:I constantly crash 30 secs after loading in :(
Can you post any crash logs?
EnderWiggin

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:22 am

Is there an option to turn off the 3 qualities showing up whenever you press shift, ctrl or alt? Or at least map them to another button? Just a little sore on the eyes when you're using those ones all the time :)
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Longshanks87 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am

EnderWiggin wrote:updated client. Added displaying of quality and 2 options to control it.
Quality by default will be displayed as single value in top-right corner. It can be hidden in options. This value is average of all values. It can be toggled to show maximum of all qualities. It will be bluish if all qualities are equal and color of the maximum quality if not. If modifier keys are pressed (CTRL or ALT or SHIFT) single value will be replaced by color coded 3 values.

Your SUCH A FUCKING LEGEND
so fast at adding new features
i commend you sir
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby wickerman_156 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:34 am

EnderWiggin wrote: If modifier keys are pressed (CTRL or ALT or SHIFT) single value will be replaced by color coded 3 values.

ninja_yodeler wrote:Is there an option to turn off the 3 qualities showing up whenever you press shift, ctrl or alt? Or at least map them to another button? Just a little sore on the eyes when you're using those ones all the time :)

Yes please make this an option instead. Having numbers flashing on the screen all the time is really annoying.
von Wurstone
wickerman_156

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:28 am

wickerman_156 wrote:
ninja_yodeler wrote:Is there an option to turn off the 3 qualities showing up whenever you press shift, ctrl or alt? Or at least map them to another button? Just a little sore on the eyes when you're using those ones all the time :)
Yes please make this an option instead. Having numbers flashing on the screen all the time is really annoying.
Added options to select which modifier keys show all quality values. You can turn them all off, or leave just one active.
EnderWiggin

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower