Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Fostik » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:58 am

Assigned pick nearby herb to q button, and can't use it for ingame windows.
For example, writing name for marker on minimap can't type 'q', because it starts to forage instead of type it.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby mvgulik » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:38 am

Yea.
Its the same for al key-shortcuts. They activate no matter where the UI focus resides. (exception: console mode)
With Shift/Ctrl/Alt shortcuts its not so apparent (might even be a plus in some case). But with single-character shortcuts chat-input will be crippled.

PS: Can "Center on tile" functionality be re-implemented in some way. Would be really helpful with tree planting (less random placement).
Mmm ... Considering the default-client "center on tile" functionality. That probably should be "some center-on-tile functionality for planting stuff with the Treeplanter's Pot", as that part ignores the default center-on-time functionality.
mvgulik

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:11 pm

"New Character" area: (for both Ender-Final and Beta)
After seeing the glowing-heartling for a split second, the world view just stays in "Loading ..." mode (or so it says).
Moving the heartling by clicking in the main-world-view works. (vs: the minimap-view, works too)

Technically ... not a real showstopper. (ie: default official client will do fine to get through this part)
mvgulik

Postby EnderWiggin » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 am

I've updated client with latest changes from loftar. I'll look into hotkey interactions with input fields.
EnderWiggin

Postby mvgulik » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:06 am

Code: Select all
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.base/java.util.WeakHashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(WeakHashMap.java:807)
   at java.base/java.util.WeakHashMap$KeyIterator.next(WeakHashMap.java:840)
   at java.base/java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:74)
   at haven.Makewindow.invalidate(Makewindow.java:325)
   at haven.Glob$CAttr.update(Glob.java:91)
   at haven.Glob.cattr(Glob.java:332)
   at haven.Session$RWorker.handlerel(Session.java:349)
   at haven.Session$RWorker.getrel(Session.java:371)
   at haven.Session$RWorker.run(Session.java:435)

Changing gear, that effect one of the open crafting tabs/items (ie: any crafting tab). (changing manual, cupboard, etc)

(also seems this error can be triggered (some short time) after closing the crafting window (which contained a related trigger item, probably the one that had focus ).)
mvgulik

Postby _MR_FROST_ » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:37 pm

Is there any way to use CTRL+SHIFT to move similar type of items instead of ALT+SHIFT? I have kinda specific keyboard that have ALT and CTRL on separate sides and i also used to vanilla CTRL+SHIFT shortcut. Is it toggleable somewhere?
_MR_FROST_

Postby KingMav » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:22 am

Is there a way to enable a different camera angle other than the ones listed under Camera settings?
Perhaps a middle-click & drag like Legacy, or Middle mouse button and spin that doesn't land in a specific angle?
I tried the other camera angles listed, but none really fit what I remember using in the past. Any help is appreciated! :D
It's easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.
KingMav

Postby DreadKatak » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:51 am

KingMav wrote:Is there a way to enable a different camera angle other than the ones listed under Camera settings?
Perhaps a middle-click & drag like Legacy, or Middle mouse button and spin that doesn't land in a specific angle?
I tried the other camera angles listed, but none really fit what I remember using in the past. Any help is appreciated! :D

I know it probably doesn't completely solve your problem, but if you zoom in really close, you can get the view to stick at any angle, rather than snapping to one of the 4 cardinals.
DreadKatak

Postby vatas » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:16 am

loftar wrote:
WowGain wrote:unlocked ortho cam

At least, you can nowadays give the console command :cam ortho -f to unlock the ortho camera (which is saved).
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby mvgulik » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:23 am

mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower