Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 pm

triple-posting? rules don't exist for robots?
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:35 pm

Render update is in progress - it works, but has some features missing (custom object radii, tile grid and brightness are most notable) for now. To access it you can download beta updater from the link in the first post.
EnderWiggin

Postby iamahh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:28 pm

thanks, Ender

I was scared to mine and spawn a troll, since I never seen one this world, I'd probably crash and die to the thing
iamahh

Postby mvgulik » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

At first run, at auto-install, the hearthling (graphics wise) was not updating its position to account for its movements.
Last edited by mvgulik on Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
mvgulik

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:49 pm

This is loftar's doing - there are some broken resources (floatimg for sure) in your res cache. It breaks chcracter each time something (like xp gain or combat move) tries to float above character. Thankfully loftar added map export/import, so you can export map, delete resource cache folder and then import maps back.
EnderWiggin

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:16 am

Upated beta client with loftar's UI scaling changes. For now has lots of positioning/sizing issues if UI scale is not at 1, though. To run it you'll also need to re-download beta updater and delete all jogl/gluegen jar files before launching it, so it downloads correct set of libs.
EnderWiggin

Postby iamahh » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:10 pm

seems mod clients are having trouble logging in?

official client seems to log in right away, but Amber and Ender are gettings some errors like handshake and others
iamahh

Postby vatas » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:42 pm

iamahh wrote:seems mod clients are having trouble logging in?

official client seems to log in right away, but Amber and Ender are gettings some errors like handshake and others

Downloaded beta updater and ran it for fresh installation of the client, couldn't get past the loading screen. I put the blame on my old, crappy laptop that I'm currently using (it has 32-bit Windows for goodnes sake.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Erazorx2 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Im using the normal Ender updater and my client is crashing whenever i rightclick a clay couldron. Im not getting this with the vanilla client.

Error message says something like "RuntimeException: Unknown position operation: S"

Any ideas how to avoid or fix this? I havent found anything like this in the forums.
Erazorx2

Postby Chevredoux93 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Same kind of problem (with amber client) exactly when opening metal cauldron or right cliking a fodder for animals. As detected for the moment. Since 2 to 4 days approx.

edit : oops just see all the posts on amber thread... so problem detected / partially fixed maybe.
Chevredoux93

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower