Ender Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Ender Client

Postby Zachary09 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:30 pm

This crash no longer occurs, but I'll leave it here for posterity.

Since update Tough Jugs the Ender Client is now crashing when a character attempts to turn its' head:

Code: Select all
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.reportException(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateParallel(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(Unknown Source)
   at haven.OCache.ctick(OCache.java:143)
   at haven.Glob.ctick(Glob.java:171)
   at haven.JOGLPanel.run(JOGLPanel.java:537)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: haven.Resource.flayer(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/Object;)Lhaven/Resource$IDLayer;
   at Turn.create(turn.cjava:33)
   at haven.Skeleton.mkposemod(Skeleton.java:536)
   at haven.Composite.loadposes(Composite.java:69)
   at haven.Composite.loadposes(Composite.java:78)
   at haven.Composite.ctick(Composite.java:111)
   at haven.Gob.ctick(Gob.java:278)
   at haven.OCache.lambda$ctick$6(OCache.java:137)
   at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachTask.compute(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Zachary09

Postby shotmichael » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:31 am

Hey, I ran into a bug with the key bindings which messes up the combat deck and makes it impossible to use some of the key bindings. This ultimately handicaps combat.

It may be possible to repeat this process with other key bindings for other aspects of the game, but I don't want to test to find out and lose other capabilities in my current character.
______

# Of Combat Key Bindings Lowered (mirroring each other)

This bug has caused me to only have 7 of 10 available key bindings/moves during combat. Effectively lowering the diversity of moves I can use to attack or defend.

When selecting keybindings within settings, global shortcuts, combat: Using a keybinding already taken causes the old one to unbind. Immediately clicking the unbound key and inputting the previous binding causes both keys to bind to each other, and therefore display as the same in the combat deck. Settings then fails to influence the affected key which simply mirrors.

How to repeat the bug (when having combat deck and the settings open):
Action/combat move 5 I might have bounded to the Letter E. If I try to bind action 6 to letter E, action 5 unbinds. Trying to bind action 5 back to E then allows both action 5 and action 6 to be bound to E. This change reflects as well on the Martial Arts and Combat School (Combat Deck) tab.
However, now when I try to change action 6 to a separate binding like R, it shows the change in the settings, but the Combat Deck tab does not reflect the change. In actuality, action 6 binding is broken and connected to nothing. In combat, R (action 6) does nothing.

-In combat deck tab, Position 6 will show the same binding as position 5, even if they are different in the settings bindings.

-If I change action 5 to something else (in settings), combat deck tab shows both action 5 and 6 change to that binding, and changing action 6 (in settings) does not do anything to the combat deck tab.

-In actual combat, the key that is mirroring no longer works, so I've effectively limited the amount of moves I can execute in combat. I can use action 5. Action 6 is unusable since combat deck shows it is bound to same as action 5, despite what settings say.

The above were examples. Here is an actual screenshot of the mess I've created. Settings show what I would like to have binded. Combat deck shows what is actually binded,where only one of the moves is executed and the others do nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/46askqT
shotmichael

Postby anesig2 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:35 am

today when i logged in quest pointers had stopped working on the mini map.

distance to quest giver was missing.

and the quest pointers on the main display screen did not seem to actually be pointing in the correct direction depending on my character orientation. (ie. for a known nearby but off screen questgiver if facing north pointer said quest giver was NE which was correct. as i rotated camera view indicator flipped to saying the quest giver was SW.

seemingly related if used the mini map track function..... client crashes to desktop with....
java.lang.ClassCastException: me.ender.minimap.PMarker cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
at Pointer.mkwidget(locptr.cjava:22)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at haven.Utils.invoke(Utils.java:1682)
at haven.Utils.lambda$smthfun$1(Utils.java:1704)
at haven.Widget$FactMaker.lambda$new$0(Widget.java:164)
at haven.GameUI.track(GameUI.java:1786)
at haven.MapWnd$MarkerList$5.click(MapWnd.java:800)
at haven.Button.mouseup(Button.java:238)
at haven.UI.processMouseUp(UI.java:455)
at haven.UI.mouseup(UI.java:449)
at haven.UIPanel$Dispatcher.dispatch(UIPanel.java:72)
at haven.JOGLPanel.run(JOGLPanel.java:533)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

have restarted, reinstalled and rebooted. Same results.
anesig2

Postby shotmichael » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:07 pm

RESOLVED THE KEYBINDING BUG ON COMBAT SYSTEM.
So as it turns out, this was a problem with the Ender client. The ender client creates and utilizes a keybindings.json. There is a way to glitch the keybindings so that 2 combat moves use the same keyboard key, which then breaks one of those keybinding slots/moves.

The best solutions is to delete the keybindings.json found within your user hidden folder on your computer.

Deleting and re-downloading ender and vanilla client does not fix this bug, as the keybindings.json is a separate file stored elsewhere on your computer.

It's fairly simple to redo keybindings to your liking if they are affected, or take photos of your setup before removing the file.
Otherwise you can try editing keybindings.json if you know what you are doing. (The combat keybindings are at the way bottom of the file)
shotmichael

Postby dageir » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:04 pm

Is it possible to make different piles sort by specific inputs? Is it possible to have the highest quality items in a pile "float to the top" so I do not have to sift through a lot of crap?
dageir

Postby anesig » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:32 pm

anesig2 wrote:today when i logged in quest pointers had stopped working on the map.

and the quest pointers on the main display screen did not seem to actually be pointing in the correct direction depending on my character orientation. (ie. for a known nearby but off screen questgiver if facing north pointer said quest giver was NE which was correct. as i rotated camera view indicator flipped to saying the quest giver was SW.

seemingly related if used the map track function..... client crashes to desktop with....
java.lang.ClassCastException: me.ender.minimap.PMarker cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer

questgiver direction works fine in ortho cam. does the flipping behavior in bad cam.

Have cleared java cache, reinstalled java, have cleared roaming data, have tried different characters, have tried different accounts. Nothing seems to change. No distance to questgiver.
anesig

Postby Kittenykat » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:12 pm

What's a gob id? I was searching for what alt+left click does (why sometimes I randomly say @#########) and saw a post mentioning that. Is there any way to disable that from happening in this client? Last thing I want is to be inadvertently posting my coords to realm chat lol
Kittenykat

Postby Zachary09 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:35 pm

anesig wrote:
anesig2 wrote:today when i logged in quest pointers had stopped working on the map.

seemingly related if used the map track function..... client crashes to desktop with....

questgiver direction works fine in ortho cam. does the flipping behavior in bad cam.

Have cleared java cache, reinstalled java, have cleared roaming data, have tried different characters, have tried different accounts. Nothing seems to change. No distance to questgiver.

Same behavior for all other client users. Has to be fixed by ender.
Zachary09

Postby Akiracee » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:57 pm

Not sure if it is missing for everyone - but distance to quest giver is missing for me too. Something you don't always appreciate until its gone.

It isn't just the distance. You used to be able to click on the direction icon and it would draw a line on your minimap.

Zachary09 wrote:
anesig wrote:

Same behavior for all other client users. Has to be fixed by ender.
Akiracee

Postby Jat » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm

com.jogamp.opengl.GLException: Unable to determine GraphicsConfiguration: WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[DefaultGraphicsScreen[WindowsGraphicsDevice[type .windows, connection decon, unitID 0, handle 0x0, owner false, NullToolkitLock[obj 0x50d0528]], idx 0], pfdID 10, ARB-Choosen true,
requested GLCaps[rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono , hw, GLProfile[GL4/GL4.hw], on-scr[.]],
chosen GLCaps[wgl vid 10 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono , hw, GLProfile[GL4/GL4.hw], on-scr[.]]]
at jogamp.opengl.windows.wgl.awt.WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfigurationImpl(WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:182)
at com.jogamp.nativewindow.GraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfiguration(GraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:424)
at com.jogamp.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.chooseGraphicsConfiguration(GLCanvas.java:1513)
at com.jogamp.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.addNotify(GLCanvas.java:609)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.addNotify(Container.java:2804)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.addNotify(Window.java:791)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Frame.addNotify(Frame.java:495)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.pack(Window.java:829)
at haven.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:187)
at haven.MainFrame.main2(MainFrame.java:447)
at haven.MainFrame.lambda$main$0(MainFrame.java:486)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Jat

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower