Hafen map tool / 1.2

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Hafen map tool / 1.2

Postby Luckdemon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Either I'm doing something wrong, or I don't see what this tool is doing. After successfully merging the sessions it just ends and I don't see any difference. Using map.html and session-viewer.html also shows me nothing but a blank screen.
jorb wrote:Figured it was just A FUKKEN SPRUCE CAP! ¦]
Luckdemon

Postby APXEOLOG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Luckdemon wrote:Either I'm doing something wrong, or I don't see what this tool is doing. After successfully merging the sessions it just ends and I don't see any difference. Using map.html and session-viewer.html also shows me nothing but a blank screen.

Have you specified arguments correctly? What was the console output?
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Luckdemon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Last line in console is just about trimming some session, before that it seems to have merged properly. But I can't find any output from it.
as far as arguments it was map-merger-x64 -d "(path to map folder containing sessions)" -t 10
is that not correct?
Luckdemon

Postby MrMonkeyArms » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 am

Is there any way to modify the map viewer in this package to include coordinates like below?
MrMonkeyArms

Postby Luckdemon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 pm

I think I found my problem. It works but when I look at the map.html, I can't find my map because it's offset to one side so far that I can't find it.
Luckdemon

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower