TP Map Tool v4.0.27

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: TP Map Tool v3.1.2

Postby Luckdemon » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:22 am

Is there a way to delete unwanted tiles? Like a session of mine, not sure which, is messed up, but it's in a very large folder of hundreds of other sessions I do want. Can I just delete those tiles from the big map and then move all my sessions out?
jorb wrote:Figured it was just A FUKKEN SPRUCE CAP! ¦]
Luckdemon

Re: TP Map Tool v3.1.2

Postby Telakh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 am

You can delete tiles be selecting them with Ctrl+Click (only in 1:1 zoom mode currently) and then pressing DEL.

Current version: 3.1.3
Changes:
1. Fixed minor bug in Manual Merge session selection when you have un-necessary files in folders (like thumb.db)
2. Fixed bug with running Re-zoom map option on missing zoom levels.
3. Fixed minor bug on map automerge that caused out-of-range exception, probably because of strange file naming.
The will to do, the soul to dare.
Time Paradox gaming community.
Telakh

Re: TP Map Tool v3.1.3

Postby Gelom90 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:23 am

could you transfer the file with markers into a folder with a map?

I want to share a map with a friend through dropbox / cloud, but my markers are stored in a folder with the program .. just a little inconvenience ..

also would like to see the refresh button card without merge (the effect is observed at the start of the program - reads all the cards in the folder cards)
Gelom90

Postby Telakh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:08 pm

Gelom90 wrote:could you transfer the file with markers into a folder with a map?
I want to share a map with a friend through dropbox / cloud, but my markers are stored in a folder with the program .. just a little inconvenience ..
also would like to see the refresh button card without merge (the effect is observed at the start of the program - reads all the cards in the folder cards)

I'll think what I can do with the markers file. I wonder if anyone else has an opinion about this change?
As for the refresh - will add such button a bit later. Currently you can open options screen to refresh the map.

Current version: 3.1.4
Changes:
1. Fixed bugs in manual and auto merge, added in 3.1.3 with file name checks. Merging is working fine.
2. Added duplication tile check for each session during the automerge. This will result in a prompt windows if there are 2 or more similar tiles in a session. Such check earler was performed on archive only.
3. Tiles deletion now works with cave levels as well.
4. All duplication checks (Manual, automerge) work with cave levels now.

The will to do, the soul to dare.
Time Paradox gaming community.
Telakh

Postby maze » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Telakh wrote:
Gelom90 wrote:could you transfer the file with markers into a folder with a map?

I'll think what I can do with the markers file. I wonder if anyone else has an opinion about this change?
As for the refresh - will add such button a bit later. Currently you can open options screen to refresh the map.

Current version: 3.1.4
Changes:
1. Fixed bugs in manual and auto merge, added in 3.1.3 with file name checks. Merging is working fine.
2. Added duplication tile check for each session during the automerge. This will result in a prompt windows if there are 2 or more similar tiles in a session. Such check earler was performed on archive only.
3. Tiles deletion now works with cave levels as well.
4. All duplication checks (Manual, automerge) work with cave levels now.

Make marks non-permanent and stamps permanent

also can you have a little message or a button somewhere on the side telling us about the Ctrl-del and other things you added to the client?
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Re: TP Map Tool v3.1.4

Postby Jackard » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 pm

this worked for me one time using auto merge

and crashes every merge afterward
Jackard

Postby Jackard » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:56 am

this tool only successfully merges the first folder of the first merge
Jackard

Postby Drevar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:42 am

Feature request: Would like the ability to resize the Session pane (all panes, really) in Manual Merge. Can't currently see the time on the end of the session name, so have to manually (well it is manual mode, lol) check each session folder to see which has the newest mapped area.
Drevar

Postby maze » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:09 am

Jackard wrote:this tool only successfully merges the first folder of the first merge

I find it does that also but it mostly cuz it looks at the 1st folder, if its inside a cave, set of panels that cant click anywhere to your current map, or gliched panels (black) it seems to glitch out and need a client reset.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Jackard » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:36 am

i have no cave tiles..?

Like, if I delete the contents of the merged/archive folder, and remove all but one source/session folder, i can get one (1) map using automerge

but that seems to be the only way, and there is no export tool
Jackard

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower