Purus Pasta Client [W14 COMPATIBLE]

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Purus Pasta Client [Now with botting API!]

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:44 pm

danklord wrote:Not sure how to make a pile with an item from your inventory, seems what ever I do after I pick the item up from the inventory none of the default commands can turn it into a pile and place it even tried right clicking my self and having it place it to no avail if you have any advice before I dig into the haven code for it.

I guess I'll ad some bad functionality to make stockpiles.

In the new version that I will release soon you can use PBot.makePile() to make pile from an object in the cursor (of course, assuming that it can be turned into a stockpile)
And to place the item, you use PBot.placeThing(x, y) with x and y being offset from the players current location that you want to place the stockpile. I should probably look into how coordinates are handled in PBot and make it more clear, coordinates are a mess currently. But with the two functions mentioned above, you can in theory place stockpiles.

Purus Pasta version 3.6.0 Released!!
- New features to PBot API, related to stockpile placement
- Latest merges from Amber & Default client
Last edited by shubla on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Granger » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:50 pm

danklord wrote:Not sure how to make a pile with an item from your inventory, seems what ever I do after I pick the item up from the inventory none of the default commands can turn it into a pile and place it even tried right clicking my self and having it place it to no avail if you have any advice before I dig into the haven code for it.

You most likely just need to take an item onto the cursor and call MapView.iteminteract() with a Coord where you want to place the pile.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Granger wrote:

You most likely just need to take an item onto the cursor and call MapView.iteminteract() with a Coord where you want to place the pile.

It does not work like that.

Please read my post above.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
shubla

Postby Granger » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Wrote mine (direct access version) while you wrote yours (script wrapper). Both boil down to calling wdgmsg("itemact", args).
Nevermind.
Granger

Postby danklord » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Granger wrote:

Ya I was going to look into what I could call after work today but I figured before I had to go anyways I would post it here since he was looking for basic functions to add for it. Thanks a ton for the class call though if our good client author wasn't so quick on his game to add api support that would have saved me a good bit of time.(have not tested it yet till later today tho)
danklord

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:21 pm

not sure why, but the client just freezes for me, never creates a crash report or anything. Odd, considering amber works just fine.

So, i let it just sit there frozen, it eventually comes back from the freeze and runs as normal, though its frozen for like 4 mins. Later it crashed on an invsobj wheat seed. Though i think that was unrelated to the freeze
Last edited by AntiBlitz on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntiBlitz

Postby Granger » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:25 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:not sure why, but the client just freezes for me, never creates a crash report or anything. Odd, considering amber works just fine.

He must have fucked up the included bitcoin miner with the last update ;)

kidding
Granger

Postby vatas » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:20 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:not sure why, but the client just freezes for me, never creates a crash report or anything. Odd, considering amber works just fine.

So, i let it just sit there frozen, it eventually comes back from the freeze and runs as normal, though its frozen for like 4 mins. Later it crashed on an invsobj wheat seed. Though i think that was unrelated to the freeze

This sounds weird/stupid but when freeze happens, close the launcher. It makes no sense, but it works for me.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby shubla » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Interesting.
Sadly I can not do a single thing to it, with only this information.
shubla

Postby danklord » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:19 am

It's the launcher, happens to all of us using pasta atm in my group like the above post said if you close the launcher soon as you open the client the freezes won't happen.
danklord

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower