Map Merger 2.0.7

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Re: Map Merger 2.0.4

Postby Prodark » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:27 am

DamJNeT wrote:Indeed it crashes for me too. I have to say last version I tried both sessionwatcher and playertracking independently, and they would both crash.

SuSavage wrote:It's still crashes with SessionWatcher, but now without errors in logs.

Darn, thought i had the problem. I'll do some more testing see if i can find the problem.
Prodark

Re: Map Merger 2.0.5

Postby Prodark » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:11 am

Released Version 2.0.5
Fixed Crash, when SessionWatcher adds new Tiles to the map.
Added a Crash-Report Window. If the Tool crashes, please send me the details inside this window. This will greatly help me fixing the issue.

Finally added an Icon for the Tool. :D
Prodark

Postby DamJNeT » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:23 pm

I've had a crash but missclicked and couldn't send the log. However I'm pretty sure it was during the live merging of a tile...
DamJNeT

Postby lachlaan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:30 pm

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Hafenamber\build\map\2016-03-04 21.11.36\tile_-11_-5.png'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupDecoderFromUriOrStream(Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Guid& clsId, Boolean& isOriginalWritable, Stream& uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream& unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle& safeFilehandle)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage.FinalizeCreation()
at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage.EndInit()
at MapMerger.Managers.ImageManager.LoadBitMapAndGetByteArray(String path)
at MapMerger.Logic.MapMatcher.MatchTilesByPixels(MapTile tile1, MapTile tile2, Byte[] tile1Data, Byte[] tile2Data)
at MapMerger.Logic.MapMatcher.DoNeighboursMatch(MapTileList mainList, MapTileList secondList, MapTile mainTile, MapTile secondTile)
at MapMerger.Logic.MapMatcher.FindMatch(MapTileList liste1, MapTileList liste2, BackgroundWorker bgworker, String reportProgressString)
at MapMerger.BGWorkers.BGMapMerger.WorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at MapMerger.BGWorkers.BaseBGWorker.RunWorkerSync(Object args)
at MapMerger.BGWorkers.BGMapMerger.RunWorkerSync(MapTileList mainList, MapTileList secondList)
at MapMerger.BGWorkers.BGMultiMerger.WorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at MapMerger.MainWindow.WorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at MapMerger.App.Main()

Left it to merge a lot of old map fragments, came back after dinner to a crash. Also it keeps freezing/hanging while session watcher is running.
lachlaan

Postby Prodark » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:41 am

Thanks for the Feedback!

DamJNeT wrote:I've had a crash but missclicked and couldn't send the log. However I'm pretty sure it was during the live merging of a tile...

I can't really replicate the problem myself, but i have an idea what the reason for this could be. I'll see what i can do.

lachlaan wrote:Left it to merge a lot of old map fragments, came back after dinner to a crash

From the Report it looks like a Tile was deleted, while the tool tried to merge the sessions.
Did you do anything with the session folders, while it merged? Or was the game running?

lachlaan wrote:Also it keeps freezing/hanging while session watcher is running.

I think i found the reason for this. Will be fixed in next release.
Prodark

Postby lachlaan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 am

The game was in fact running while it was merging, I'll stop doing that from now on :) Gonna see about just keeping the mergy stuff separate.

Grrr I'll have to start checking and backing up from now on :( It had worked so well up until now merging all my old map fragments.. Last one messed up in so many places and duplicated a big chunk of map.
lachlaan

Postby Prodark » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Released Version 2.0.6

Added Caching for Merge Data. This should speed up merging big maps.
Fixed Crashes regarding SessionWatcher again.
If they still occur, please let me know. I had trouble replicating the crash at all.

lachlaan wrote:The game was in fact running while it was merging, I'll stop doing that from now on :) Gonna see about just keeping the mergy stuff separate.

I've changed some things, so this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

lachlaan wrote:Also it keeps freezing/hanging while session watcher is running.

This should be only the case, when there are tiles being added to the map or old ones updated. The tool just takes a moment to recreate the images for these areas. I think i was able to reduce this a bit, but haven't been able to completely remove this sideeffect.

lachlaan wrote:Grrr I'll have to start checking and backing up from now on :( It had worked so well up until now merging all my old map fragments.. Last one messed up in so many places and duplicated a big chunk of map.

I'm working on a way, so you can do automatic merging, but still have the ability to confirm, decline or change a merge.
Prodark

Re: Map Merger 2.0.6

Postby Prodark » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Released Version 2.0.7
Fixed Crash after Tile Export has finished. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Prodark

Re: Map Merger 2.0.7

Postby DamJNeT » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 am

Working perfectly since hours. It seems the player tracker and sessionwatcher are working well, they're not causing crash, and the soft isn't lagging as bad as it did before when I merge new maps live.

So thanks, I'm enjoying it, and specially the markers :D
DamJNeT

Re: Map Merger 2.0.7

Postby banok » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 am

My map has some incorrect stitching:

Is there a way to manually delete parts, or can I only fix by remaking my map from scratch?
banok

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower