Paragon Client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Paragon Client

Postby Comodo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:29 am

Deprecated

Paragon client is based on Amber client by Romovs.

My goal is to provide a public client that automates repetitive tasks and provides users with custom client features.
If you have any client feature suggestions or tasks that you wish to automate please post them below, and I will consider them.

Feature List:
  • (Almost) Everything in Amber client (Credits to Romovs)
  • Added LP/H/S (learning points/hour/size) and LP/H/S/W (learning points/hour/size/weight) information for curiosities on mouse over
  • Total LP/H to study window
  • Autostudy with multiple cupboards
  • Harvester bot
  • Dragonfly Catcher bot
  • Clay/Odd Tubber Digger bot
  • Patrol bot

Detailed Feature List:
  • Harvester bot: Harvests a field of crops with drinking. Start on top of or near the crop type that you wish to harvest. Bot will navigate to SE corner of the field and harvest in an orderly fashion from that position.
    Make sure you have a waterflask/waterskin/bucket on hotbar.
  • Dragonfly catcher bot: A Dragonfly catcher that clicks the nearest dragonfly and tries to catch it. Supports drinking water from hotkeys (waterflask/waterskin/bucket),
    and it will run until it has a full inventory or is stopped by the user. Set the speed to crawling if you don't want to use energy, also works with horses.
  • Clay/Odd Tubber Digger bot: digs soil/clay and drops it, keeps the Odd Tubers that it digs up. It moves east after it can't dig anymore in a particular area, so make sure that your path to the east is clear before running for extended periods of time.
    Make sure you have a waterflask/waterskin/bucket on hotbar.
  • Patrol bot: you need to generate a list of coords with Patrol Path Gen before running this bot, this bot will loop around the same path and play a sound when an unkinned or red player is spotted.
    Make sure to always start this bot from the same point, I recommend using an alt and starting from hearth fire.
  • Patrol Path Gen: generates a path used by the patrol bot, make sure that the end path and start path are close to each other (within viewing distance)
Last edited by Comodo on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 55 times in total.
Comodo

Re: Paragon Client

Postby Bowshot125 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:02 am

You sly dog you. I know amber has a sort of auto miner, but its extremely inefficent, catches on things, and stops after it auto drinks. Could you look at that when you have the time? Finally a client that allows casuals basic automation. *Edit* Getting 404 from the download link, broken?
Bowshot125

Postby Comodo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:16 am

Bowshot125 wrote:Edit* Getting 404 from the download link, broken?

Try it now, sorry I changed the release name and forgot to update the link.

Bowshot125 wrote:You sly dog you. I know amber has a sort of auto miner, but its extremely inefficent, catches on things, and stops after it auto drinks. Could you look at that when you have the time? Finally a client that allows casuals basic automation.

I will look into it when I start mining myself
Comodo

Postby Bowshot125 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:31 am

When you close the tabs for the bots the client freezes.
Bowshot125

Postby Comodo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:33 am

Bowshot125 wrote:When you close the tabs for the bots the client freezes.

Close with the Stop button, it stops the script and closes the window, I'll fix the x buttons in the next release.
Last edited by Comodo on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Comodo

Postby gogtabi » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:37 am

I love the idea, and appreciate your effort.

First, yes what bowshot said. The amber miner works well under perfect conditions, but can't handle irregular patterns well. (@bowshot- you need to have all of your flasks hotkeyed or it messes up.)

Second, would like to see things like auto-load smelter/tar kiln fuel from stockpiles.
gogtabi

Postby Thedrah » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:53 am

how about adding foraging to the patrol bot? or would that be too game breaking?
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby Comodo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:09 am

Thedrah wrote:how about adding foraging to the patrol bot? or would that be too game breaking?

I wouldn't necessarily call it game breaking, but It would certainly make foraging a lot easier. Maybe if I add some limitations like not checking for aggressive animals :lol: , I will have to think about it.
Comodo

Postby Thedrah » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:18 am

what about an option for a sound if animal is spotted?
then we could have finding animals much easier for hunting lol
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby APXEOLOG » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:19 am

Shouldn't beeveryone using this client nuked and banned forever? I think i saw some discussion threads about bots around ¦]
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Next

Return to The Wizards' Tower