Survey Land Bug

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Survey Land Bug

Postby Ramki » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:07 pm

I logged on today after updating my Amber Client and I noticed that the grid for surveys is sky high yet it says its on level ground. Also the cliff that used to be next to my plot has been crushed down into a pancake leaving only these small cliff edges popping out of the ground.

After scouting around.... this cliff thing is world wide everything looks like its been flattened.

I'm even walking on swamp water like a Holy man.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ykrkrgsir2fr ... d.png?dl=0
Ramki

Re: Survey Land Bug

Postby romovs » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Oops I left the "disable terrain elevation" option enabled by default. Will push a fix shortly. You can go to Video Settings and uncheck it to return to regular behavior.
romovs

Postby linkfanpc » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Word to the wise: Don't show your minimap, other people will be able to track you down and kill/raid/nuke you for fun.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Granger » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:47 pm

romovs wrote:Oops I left the "disable terrain elevation" option enabled by default. Will push a fix shortly. You can go to Video Settings and uncheck it to return to regular behavior.

Not default client: not a bug then.
Moving to the tower.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby wafflecat » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:20 am

linkfanpc wrote:Word to the wise: Don't show your minimap, other people will be able to track you down and kill/raid/nuke you for fun.

Off topic but I always see people censoring their minimaps and.. why? People have tons of neighbours to raid, why would they start scouring the map looking for a very specific little place that could be an hour away to raid just because a pic of the minimap was posted?
Honestly asking 'cause I really don't get it. Hell, now with the vortex you can teleport to the other side of the world to fuck with people who can't do shit about it..
wafflecat

Return to The Wizards' Tower